Sponsored

AC dripping cold water in drivers side floor?

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
I appreciate the encouragement and maybe it will pan out well. And to think I came from a Jeep. At this point I don’t even know when this going to take place. They are waiting for TAS to tell them what to do and give them authorization to order the part. No idea how I drove for a week and it was fine and just develops a crack.
Ahhh that’s the problem you’re used to owning a Jeep 😂. Could have been a overtightened screw/bolt, stress crack, something not installed o lined up correctly… mass produced truck, promise it WILL BE BETTER than any Jeep‼
Sponsored

OP
OP

MarineVet6113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4WD
Ahhh that’s the problem you’re used to owning a Jeep 😂. Could have been a overtightened screw/bolt, stress crack, something not installed o lined up correctly… mass produced truck, promise it WILL BE BETTER than any Jeep‼
I mean that was the hope haha ….that being said I never had any issues with my Jeep 🤷‍♂️. They did show me a crack down the side of it where it was leaking. I’m not sure what is happening right now though. I have messaged a lot of people above service because I kind of have issue with this whole thing a week in. Likely this truck had this crack when it was sold to me so my issue is having to deal with a ripped apart dash on a truck that likely had this from the beginning. It’s just not a good way start so I was told they are looking at options whatever that means. Right now I am just waiting to see what happens in this situation.

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I mean that was the hope haha ….that being said I never had any issues with my Jeep 🤷‍♂️. They did show me a crack down the side of it where it was leaking. I’m not sure what is happening right now though. I have messaged a lot of people above service because I kind of have issue with this whole thing a week in. Likely this truck had this crack when it was sold to me so my issue is having to deal with a ripped apart dash on a truck that likely had this from the beginning. It’s just not a good way start so I was told they are looking at options whatever that means. Right now I am just waiting to see what happens in this situation.
Will be curious how it ends, although I wouldn’t expect anything more than them fixing it, and maybe throw a rental at you while it’s in for service. They didn’t do a thing special for TFL when their diff blew on on their new truck and they have a massive social media following.

OP
OP

MarineVet6113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be curious how it ends, although I wouldn’t expect anything more than them fixing it, and maybe throw a rental at you while it’s in for service. They didn’t do a thing special for TFL when their diff blew on on their new truck and they have a massive social media following.
I have no expectations but we will see.

OP
OP

MarineVet6113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So they reached out to me with solution to trade it in at what I paid for it for a new one. I’m supposed to discuss details tomorrow morning in person!!

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So they reached out to me with solution to trade it in at what I paid for it for a new one. I’m supposed to discuss details tomorrow morning in person!!
Wow. shocked. Like I said they didn’t do anything of the sort for TFL. Good on you ! All assuming there’s another one available and you do not have to wait months for one.

OP
OP

MarineVet6113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. shocked. Like I said they didn’t do anything of the sort for TFL. Good on you ! All assuming there’s another one available and you do not have to wait months for one.
I can’t say enough things honestly. Some higher ups got involved. They have been very helpful and friendly in the process. And they located me an exact match to what I have so it’s supposed to be here in about a week.

Taco4ever

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Good on you! Do you by any chance noted the mileage of the Vehicle?

OP
OP

MarineVet6113

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My issue became noticeable at 400 miles. But I’m convinced it was already there from factory.
Sponsored