Skipp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Pro, 2010 Toyota Hilux 3.0
Hi all,

So had my Supra for near enough a year now, changed over from AMG, and best change I've ever made! Obviously didn't keep the car stock for long, had the exhaust, intake and charge pipes delivered to day before I picked the car up, can you blame me :D Anyway, deciding to go for some bigger power upgrades, having a hybrid turbo custom built through a lad I know, but my main focus is to bring the IAT down as well as temps across the engine bay. The obvious answer is water meth, but for me, I'd prefer to upgrade all the cooling elements (Charge cooler, Aux Coolers, Radiator etc) but would this work? Has anyone got any experience with this side of things? Cheers
Sponsored

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
The obvious answer is water meth, but for me, I'd prefer to upgrade all the cooling elements (Charge cooler, Aux Coolers, Radiator etc) but would this work? Has anyone got any experience with this side of things? Cheers
Won't do anything meaningful until you upgrade the intake manifold.

OP
OP
GH0ST.Y0U

GH0ST.Y0U

First Name
Skipp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Won't do anything meaningful until you upgrade the intake manifold.
Good point, I did look into these, but they are like £2,200+ so wanted to make sure it was the right part to invest money in first to get the best return effect wise.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Good point, I did look into these, but they are like £2,200+ so wanted to make sure it was the right part to invest money in first to get the best return effect wise.
How do you use your Supra? Mainly street use or track or a little of both?

OP
OP
GH0ST.Y0U

GH0ST.Y0U

First Name
Skipp
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
How do you use your Supra? Mainly street use or track or a little of both?
Mainly Street use so far, but got a few track days planned. I normally change up my cars regularly but thinking the Supra is going to be around for the long run so want to help get the most out of it whilst keeping it running sweet (cooler) too