DAW Turbo Choices

b58.noa

First Name
Noa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Supra
Hey all, towards the end of the year I'm looking at sending my ECU off to Femto for a partial unlock, and I intend to run BM3. Of course, following up with that I'd love to pick up a DAW, but I'm kinda stumped on what one to get. I'd love to get the 6466, however I know I will be unable to fully push it without sending in my trans. In the meantime, will there be any downsides to running that 500-650hp range on the 6466 until I can ceank it up? My end power goal is in the 700-800 range.
Sponsored

Wazza

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra GR
This is the reason I ordered the new DAW UltraFlow X turbo so I wouldn't have to get my trans built. I want a 600whp fast daily driver......but that turbo obviously will do over 700whp with port injection and E fuel.

OP
OP
b58.noa

b58.noa

First Name
Noa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Supra
This is the reason I ordered the new DAW UltraFlow X turbo so I wouldn't have to get my trans built. I want a 600whp fast daily driver......but that turbo obviously will do over 700whp with port injection and E fuel.
I was considering the UFX, was just curious if there'd be any downside to running the 6466 conservatively, I'd assume the only con would be a hair more lag but I can deal with that

Wazza

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra GR
I was considering the UFX, was just curious if there'd be any downside to running the 6466 conservatively, I'd assume the only con would be a hair more lag but I can deal with that
Yes it would probably spool a good 500rpm later than the UFX

alfi.mke

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dodge Challenger Scat Pack MT
Would the UltraFlow X do 600whp without fuel upgrades?

Wazza

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra GR
From what I've researched it could comfortably do 550whp on 93 and with meth over 600whp with the stock fuel system

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
The larger the turbo, the slower it will spool. It also will probably need more engine upgrades as it will be aiming for higher power.

I recommend you set your HP goal, and you get the smallest turbo that can safely achieve that goal.
Sponsored