OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Nice! How do you like it as a daily? Not too noisy inside?
If you're looking for ride comfort and noise reduction... this ain't the car for that. Anyone who says otherwise is either lying to themselves or masochists.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Oh yes!!!! Let us know if we can help ;)

-Josh
I'm not going to do much to this car right now.

Looking for:

• Spacer (15mm front 20mm rear is what I've seen concerning flush fitment. Correct me if I'm wrong)
  • Exhaust (Remark has a beautiful Titanium. They make a quality, no bullshit product)
  • Full Intake System (haven't looked into this, but I want some that makes the induction sound more prevalent. I am not looking to dress this car up, so I don't need any carbon fiber bullshit. Just something that is quality and no fuss and give the best sound profile.)

I think that's about it. Not looking to void the warranty on this one. That honor is going to the Supra 😅

Last edited:

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I'm not going to do much to this car right now.

Looking for:

• Spacer (15mm front 20mm rear is what I've seen concerning flush fitment. Correct me if I'm wrong)
  • Exhaust (Remark has a beautiful Titanium. They make a quality, no bullshit product)
  • Full Intake System (haven't looked into this, but I want some that makes the induction sound more prevalent. I am not looking to dress this car up, so I don't need any carbon fiber bullshit. Just something that is quality and no fuss and give the best sound profile.)

I think that's about it. Not looking to void the warranty on this one. That is honor is going to the Supra 😅
You have my info! ;)

-Josh
Sponsored