My build so far thanks to all of you!

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium 6spd manual
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Long time lurker first time poster. I recently purchased a manual 2024 3.0 Premium (Black/Black) and wanted to hear your thoughts on my build so far. Purchased most of the parts based on the wonderful information shared by all of you. Will share pictures once I install everything. It's a track build that doesn't sacrifice my aesthetic preferences.

1. Full Stek PPF, Interior/Exterior/Wheels/Calipers Ceramic Coat
2. Eventuri intake and engine cover (yes the engine cover serves no purpose except aesthetics XD)
3. Cusco engine bay strut bar
4. AA catted downpipe
5. AWE resonated touring exhaust
6. Cusco front and rear tow hooks
7. Verus wind buffeting deflectors (should have bought the cheap fix but liked the aesthetics of the verus more)
8. Blackout toyota emblems from the site: Emblems Only (Wanted the American Panda/Thicc whips one but cannot possibly see how it's worth $250)
9. Weathertech all weather mats with GR Supra stickers replacing the weathertech logo

Once I can recover my funds, I plan on:
1. Ecu unlock and Mikey Botti tune
2. Some kind of brake kit (I hear endless is good?)
3. Titan7 S5s 18"x10.7" squared setup with 295/35/18
4. HKS Hipermax Rs
5. Verus or Spage Wing and Aero
6. EVS Fenders

Any thoughts, comments, recommendations? I am particularly interested in hearing input from the manual owners out there to see if there's any special considerations I should keep in mind.
Sponsored

Eddie

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Supra and 2018 WRX STi
Really nice build! Wheel and tyre can be more priority if you are looking to track this car. BTW, are you considering unlock and tune the car, if so, is the manual tunning different from the autos?

Lik

First Name
Wayden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra 3.0P, 19 370ZR, 23 Model 3, 99 GS-T
No complaints at all with it. I was fully prepared to put an oem one back on if it was low quality and it exceeded my expectations
Thanks for the review. I ordered a full matte set.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium 6spd manual
Really nice build! Wheel and tyre can be more priority if you are looking to track this car. BTW, are you considering unlock and tune the car, if so, is the manual tunning different from the autos?
Thanks! Yeah I heard brakes, wheels and tires are the best places to start for track (not that they're necessary as I know people here track it stock). I am considering unlocking and tuning the car in the future but don't know if the manual tuning is different. I'm assuming its fairly similar.

BillyLong42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
got my emblem from koreanautoimports.com for like 40$ thoughti mightve gotten scammed but im very happy with it
done engine bay.jpg
That engine cover looks clean as hell with the car!

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra MT
I would highly recommend the CDV delete and the AutoSolutions SSK

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Hello ladies and gentlemen!

Long time lurker first time poster. I recently purchased a manual 2024 3.0 Premium (Black/Black) and wanted to hear your thoughts on my build so far. Purchased most of the parts based on the wonderful information shared by all of you. Will share pictures once I install everything. It's a track build that doesn't sacrifice my aesthetic preferences.

1. Full Stek PPF, Interior/Exterior/Wheels/Calipers Ceramic Coat
2. Eventuri intake and engine cover (yes the engine cover serves no purpose except aesthetics XD)
3. Cusco engine bay strut bar
4. AA catted downpipe
5. AWE resonated touring exhaust
6. Cusco front and rear tow hooks
7. Verus wind buffeting deflectors (should have bought the cheap fix but liked the aesthetics of the verus more)
8. Blackout toyota emblems from the site: Emblems Only (Wanted the American Panda/Thicc whips one but cannot possibly see how it's worth $250)
9. Weathertech all weather mats with GR Supra stickers replacing the weathertech logo

Once I can recover my funds, I plan on:
1. Ecu unlock and Mikey Botti tune
2. Some kind of brake kit (I hear endless is good?)
3. Titan7 S5s 18"x10.7" squared setup with 295/35/18
4. HKS Hipermax Rs
5. Verus or Spage Wing and Aero
6. EVS Fenders

Any thoughts, comments, recommendations? I am particularly interested in hearing input from the manual owners out there to see if there's any special considerations I should keep in mind.
Nice! Before you unlock & tune (overheat), take her to the track. You won’t regret it.
Sponsored