Richmond VA

Brazuca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Can practice driving the car at dominion raceway, they have track days for novices and those who are learning. I plan on learning there next year.
https://www.dominionraceway.com/road-course

Lots of diff programs to allow you to safely and properly learn the limits of your car :)
They have a Goochland Cars & Coffee and a Charlottesville one as well, coming up. Charlottesville does the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, so this Saturday. We could always meet up early beforehand and cruise out there together. Feel free to PM me and we can get a group chat going.
Thank you guys for the Dominion Raceway recommendation!
Iā€™m definitely going to check it out.

As a side note, it looks like the Richmond Cars & Coffee is close to securing a new location! The next event MIGHT be on July 22nd at the Chesterfield Towne Center. (Kenny mentioned a $5 entry fee for participants - not spectators, which I think makes a lot of sense if it will keep the event civilized).

If everything does pan out there, anyone up for meeting up and riding there together?
Sponsored

Joebednar4

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Thank you guys for the Dominion Raceway recommendation!
Iā€™m definitely going to check it out.

As a side note, it looks like the Richmond Cars & Coffee is close to securing a new location! The next event MIGHT be on July 22nd at the Chesterfield Towne Center. (Kenny mentioned a $5 entry fee for participants - not spectators, which I think makes a lot of sense if it will keep the event civilized).

If everything does pan out there, anyone up for meeting up and riding there together?
I'm always down for a trip to C&C. I've been waiting to hear when Kenny can get it going again. I don't mind the $5. I think the people that act like idiots and cause problems, are the ones who will complain the most about the $5. Hopefully they don't come back, and ruin it for everyone, again. I think half of that whole mall is empty anyways. Would be a great spot!

Last edited:

Brazuca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I'm always down for a trip to C&C. I've been waiting to hear when Kenny can get it going again. I don't mind the $5. I think the people that act like idiots and cause problems, are the ones who will complain the most about the $5. Hopefully they don't come back, and ruin it for everyone, again. I think half of that whole mall is empty anyways. Would be a great spot!
Awesome.
Let's see if the new location works out!

OP
OP
Andrew__a90

Andrew__a90

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
Iā€™m near the Chesterfield Mall.
The one I saw in the car wash was silver and had a ā€œBMW MKVā€ plate. Haha.
I know 2 people whom have Supras and theyā€™re both yellows. Haha. One is super modded, and the other is super stock.
My plate is GTG FAST, Iā€™m going for an OEM plus look so externally mine has a A91 spoiler and M style mirrors. I know the other yellow one you are talking about, lots of carbon bits and some big canards. We should meet at Chesterfield mall sometime!

mgomz992

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium (Auto)
I keep thinking about making it out to dominion but summit point is so much closer....

mgomz992

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 Premium (Auto)
I might stop by to check it out. I don't have plans but don't have track time planned till Oct. Was going to take the drive back up to NY for Watkins. Always a good time just hanging out. Cheaper too lol

couna777

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
I am in Richmond as well!
around short pump areas.. nocturnal black!
saw few supras around but they are rare haha