A90 Supra Brake Pads / Rotors / Fluid

Rta95

First Name
Rahat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Hawk DTC60/30 are great pads for track and town. Definitely more dust with increased stopping power but can squeal if you’re worried about that (in town). I’ve been mainly on that combo for 2 years & no issues. Lots of rain down here in SWFL as well. It sure beats changing the pads all the time imo. Off season, it’ll take forever to wear those suckers down. So no worry in that regard.
Have you had issues with the brake dust rusting on to the wheels cause of the rain?
Sponsored

UYCR

First Name
Ubec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT
I am on track day 7 or 8 with mine and they still have a good amount of meat left on them. I am also not easy on the brakes at the track.
Thanks for the info. That is actually a bit more than I expected.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Have you had issues with the brake dust rusting on to the wheels cause of the rain?
Nosa. No issues. Perhaps colder weather and letting the car sit after rain? I drive my car at least once per week, live in the subtropics 🥵 and she’s garaged. She sees plenty of water. Dynamic Friction Geospec rotors and any race pad have been fine.
IMG_2461.jpeg

CGC_6994.jpeg

CGC_5409.jpeg

CGC_6854.jpeg

*(looking for an excuse to throw up some photos of the wife slip sliding (driving) in the rain - so proud 🥹)*

Last edited:

Rta95

First Name
Rahat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I guess I accidentally ordered the Hawk HPS 5.0 instead of the DTC30 for the rear (no wonder they were cheaper loool). I know their characteristics are different so should I return them for the right set or would they pair fine with the DTC60s?

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R.
Can confirm evasive has Club racers in stock. Ordered mine and they shipped the same day.
Got my PMU Club Racers over the weekend. Finally time to get off my ass and put them on along with front lcas.
i ordered my front and rear set like 4 months ago and we all got it at the same time lol. you guys timed it right and ordered them when they had it.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I guess I accidentally ordered the Hawk HPS 5.0 instead of the DTC30 for the rear (no wonder they were cheaper loool). I know their characteristics are different so should I return them for the right set or would they pair fine with the DTC60s?
DTC30s would be better if you can exchange them.

neverknowsbest

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Ive been running DTC60/30 for a year now and havent had any problems on the OE wheels. For every day driving the dust will sit on the wheels until I wash the car, but I do wash everything after each track day.
Sponsored