Any info about the Artisan Spirits Ti Exhaust?

Brahsthetics

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MY2024 Absolute White 3.0 Prem
Tried to search every where for info on this Ti Exhaust. Was looking into the Remark cause a buddy of mine got one awhile back but apparently only 10 made.

Anyone know if this causes drone? Seems like it uses OEM valves? Below I bolded part of the description which makes me think it has a resonator (and in the images it seems like it too on the front end).

Sold in US
ART-A90-EX-FRP_640x640.jpg

- Include Front pipe + Center pipe + rear tail
- Full Titanium Material
- OEM Sound control valve motor conversion
- Main pipe / 70mm
- Sub silencer for Frontt pipe - 90mm outer with 70mm inner
- Rear Silencer for rear piece - 115mm outer with 70mm inner

- Rear tail have 100mm titanium tip with blue finish
- Total system weight 10.1kg(OEM 26kg)

First start idling
OEM 82db
Artisan exhaust 88db

3760rpm sound
OEM 86db
Artisan exhaust 91db

Racing acceleration
OEM 101db
Artisan exhaust 110db

Exhaust Sounds

Only video I found aside from a random FB video which is the same video. Aside from that everything else is in japanese.

I reached out to evasive MS and they had no info either and told me to try to youtube info about it.

Thanks in advanced for anyone that can provide some more information on this one. Thank you!
Sponsored

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
5 grand, probably sounds okay with the stock downpipe and probably really loud with an aftermarket dp. Probably drones quite a bit as well. For 5 grand you can get a top tier full exhaust (catted DP and an AWE touring), lowering springs, and a JB4. Heck then buy a nice car wash kit with a foam cannon and a pressure washer. Seems insane to spend that much money for noise only

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R.
no first hand experience with it but for the around that price i would also consider the AMUSE R1 Titan. for some reason really quiet on my buddy's fk8 the loudest thing on his car is his high pressure fuel pump lol.

OP
OP
Brahsthetics

Brahsthetics

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What are you looking to achieve? Just want a ti exhaust with valves? How about Akrapovic?

-Josh
yes I am/was but seems like a lot of them are too loud and don’t want headache of drone. Unfortunately I am in CA as well.

OP
OP
Brahsthetics

Brahsthetics

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 grand, probably sounds okay with the stock downpipe and probably really loud with an aftermarket dp. Probably drones quite a bit as well. For 5 grand you can get a top tier full exhaust (catted DP and an AWE touring), lowering springs, and a JB4. Heck then buy a nice car wash kit with a foam cannon and a pressure washer. Seems insane to spend that much money for noise only
This is what I am leaning towards + AA DP. Still shopping around.

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
This is what I am leaning towards + AA DP. Still shopping around.
I posted a bunch of videos with the AA catted DP and awe touring (res v non res) against the injen exhaust. The AWE touring is absolutely amazing.

Meraki Autoworks

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
We can get you taken care of with exhausts.

We can do Artisan, or Akrapovic, Amuse etc.. JDM Exhausts will have JDM wait times though. Akrapovic we have in stock ready to go.

-Josh