Is it possible to change the color of the car on the screen?

Down8319

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
On the welcome screen and all of the settings menus, the color of the Supra in the picture is black. Which is the exact opposite of my actual white car.

Is there a way to change this, or does every non-black Supra owner just have to deal with it?

supra-idrive.jpg
Sponsored

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
While I don't have an answer to this, I had another question... on the 2023 Supra's with the new wheels did they update that car image to show it with the new wheels?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
While I don't have an answer to this, I had another question... on the 2023 Supra's with the new wheels did they update that car image to show it with the new wheels?
The old wheels aren't event right. I'd be beyond blown away if the new ones were.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
If the question is on a stock car then it’s a no.

Tuner might be able to put in a different image tho

NFamous60

First Name
Jau
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 zx10 fully built
On the welcome screen and all of the settings menus, the color of the Supra in the picture is black. Which is the exact opposite of my actual white car.

Is there a way to change this, or does every non-black Supra owner just have to deal with it?

supra-idrive.jpg
No should have joined the nocturnal blk gang lol, jp idk I would rather a toyota supra welcome screen then the M logo