Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tacoma4g.com
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
@NYTOP has released their skid plate for 4th gen Tacoma --

"Not Your Typical Skid Plate for the 4th Gen Toyota Tacoma is now in production!

Our NYTOP Skid Plate is designed to work in conjunction with our Hybrid Bumper to provide maximum air flow to the radiator for cooling, in order to help prevent overheating.

Made with 1/4 inch aluminum, providing protection to both the engine and transmission.

The modular design allows for easy removal and access for maintenance.

Fits both short and long bed."

nytop skid plate 2024 tacoma 4th gen 5.png

nytop skid plate 2024 tacoma 4th gen 4.png

1714862920576.png

1714862928764.png

1714862937999.png

1714862883829.png

nytop skid plate 2024 tacoma 4th gen 3.png

nytop skid plate 2024 tacoma 4th gen 2.png

nytop skid plate 2024 tacoma 4th gen 1.png

nytop skid plate 2024 tacoma 4th gen 6.png
Sponsored

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
200 Series Land Cruiser
So you have to remove the skid plate to change the oil?

Don't get me wrong, I like that there are lots of products and options for the Tacoma starting to come out. This looks like a nice set. I just wanted to make sure I understood one of the features.

NYTOP

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
nytop.store
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-road
So you have to remove the skid plate to change the oil?

Don't get me wrong, I like that there are lots of products and options for the Tacoma starting to come out. This looks like a nice set. I just wanted to make sure I understood one of the features.
It will be like the OEM plastic ones, 4 bolts to remove one panel to access everything. The modular design allows for easy and quick removal, to prevent making a mess during oil change.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
Your product looks very finished and well designed. Unlike the cheap tin you get from some manufacturers and ebay.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
If it's modular can I purchase only parts of it? I'm getting the TRD Pro and was thinking I could extend the skid plate a bit if I need to

Tanrmt09

First Name
Tabr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Toyota 4runner
It will be like the OEM plastic ones, 4 bolts to remove one panel to access everything. The modular design allows for easy and quick removal, to prevent making a mess during oil change.
Hey Nytop do you have a weight on the skid plate? It looks really nice! Definitely going to be snagging some of your guys parts for when my truck gets here.

NYTOP

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
nytop.store
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-road
If it's modular can I purchase only parts of it? I'm getting the TRD Pro and was thinking I could extend the skid plate a bit if I need to
We have not tested if it would fit with the TRD Pro skid plate, yet. We are going to start with only the full kit right now, and maybe in the future we will sell them separately.

NYTOP

BASIC Sponsor
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
nytop.store
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-road
Hey Nytop do you have a weight on the skid plate? It looks really nice! Definitely going to be snagging some of your guys parts for when my truck gets here.
Hi! Our Tacoma Skid Plate Assembly weighs right around 55 lbs in total! They are made with 1/4 inch 5052 aluminum, so they are fairly light weight.
Sponsored