• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 19" Yokohama Advan GT with Neova Tires FS (In Japan)

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I am trying to sell my set of Advans as I put a wide body kit on my car and need wheels that fit. Ive had the wheels for about 1500km so the tires are very good still. The wheels are basically like new but probably have light brush marks from cleaning that can be polished away.

2 19x9J +20 with 255/35 AD08R tires
2 19x10J +30 with 275/35 AD08R tires

Wheels do not have tire pressure sensors but comes with the center caps. Im asking 2500USD for the wheels obo. Shipping each wheel seems to be about 27,000 yen each or about 200usd each and arrive quickly. I am an exporter in Japan with a registered business but if you are worried about sending money abroad I have a dealer out of Texas I can send the wheels to if its easier to pay him directly. My instagram is Trevor_keizo_exports. (First time trying to sell on here so please tell me if I need to fix something.
IMG_1631 2 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1632 2 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1633 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1634 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1635 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1636 2 Medium.jpeg
IMG_2284 Medium.jpeg
IMG_0985 Medium.jpeg

tempImageYuiBma.png
Sponsored

OP
OP