Armaspeed Rear Diffuser Installed

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 - Stratosphere
Got the new @ARMASPEED rear diffuser and side fins. Fit seems pretty good. I installed it myself, I probably could have fit it better. It attaches with double sided tape. Side diffusers I would say are a perfect fit. The center diffusers seem to fit pretty good, there is a slight gap at the top on the driver side but I think that was my fault. I may have over done it with the double sided tape.

I do like the diffuser, but I do wish it was once piece. I do need to adjust my HKS exhaust to be more centered. On the driver side, the back part of the diffuser exhaust cut out is a little too close to the tip.

Apologies, but my photography skills are not very good.

Build thread: https://www.supramkv.com/threads/eastwood-stratosphere-supra-build-thread.18011/page-3#post-323244
Sponsored

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Looks good! Not my style while it looks like there is double fins but looks good. Whats your plan for the skirts and front?

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
Did you tint your taillights, if so with what and what %?

OP
OP
Eastwood

Eastwood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 - Stratosphere
Looks good! Not my style while it looks like there is double fins but looks good. Whats your plan for the skirts and front?
Not sure, I do like the Adro front and sides, but my wallet doesn't. Not right now at least.
Did you tint your taillights, if so with what and what %?
No just the lighting. I didn't edit the images on my phone and I am not really good with photography or editing pics. I don't even try really.