B58 turbo rebuild 2021 6 port

Akellys

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR, 1967 Chevelle
Just wondering if anyone out there has rebuilt a b58 turbo or knows of any info out there on how to do it? I'm a machinist of 21 years, and between me and my dad, we've rebuilt several motors and a few auto transmissions. I don't imagine it's that complicated of a rebuild, but I can't really find any info out there.
Sponsored

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
Just wondering if anyone out there has rebuilt a b58 turbo or knows of any info out there on how to do it? I'm a machinist of 21 years, and between me and my dad, we've rebuilt several motors and a few auto transmissions. I don't imagine it's that complicated of a rebuild, but I can't really find any info out there.
Drift Motion does a rebuild for a decent price I would contact then or try Boostlab they will atleast get you sent in the right direction.

OP
OP

Akellys

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Drift Motion does a rebuild for a decent price I would contact then or try Boostlab they will atleast get you sent in the right direction.
Thanks! I sent both of them an email.

OP
OP

Akellys

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Jiaim

First Name
Jean-Marie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z4
Thanks. I have also found this an an option for a DIY rebuild. I decided to go with the femto unlock through Visconti and a pure 800 instead.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224495077636?hash=item3444f30904:g:3wAAAOSwI4BgxKK1
The costel is stock size, and since it comes assembled you don't really know how it was done (always cautious when it comes from china). With the mamba parts the turbo can be rebuilt by a trusted machinist.

You decided to go with pure turbo, a trusted brand which will give you the needed support in case of an infortunate event.
Sponsored