Beeping will not stop

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 45th Supra / 2007 Mazdaspeed3
Hopefully this is just a stupid question / easy fix... The car started to consistently beep every 30 seconds while off and locked in the garage. I have scoured the forums & internet to no avail. What is this beep coming from, and how do I turn it off? It is quite annoying. The beep is heard around the 10 second mark. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Hopefully this is just a stupid question / easy fix... The car started to consistently beep every 30 seconds while off and locked in the garage. I have scoured the forums & internet to no avail. What is this beep coming from, and how do I turn it off? It is quite annoying. The beep is heard around the 10 second mark. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
As @BMWAF mentioned, check the OBD port and around that area. Sometimes dealers put a sort of tracking device on their vehicles and then forget, or ā€œforget,ā€ depending on their honesty, to remove it before it leaves.

OP
OP
Benzilla81

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I checked the ODB and didn't appear anything was plugged in. Interestingly though I did feel a slight click when I pushed on it, then when I step away from the car and locked it, only the drivers side headlight and taillight remained on. I had to unlock it again and engage the auto headlight feature for them to turn off.

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Did that stop the beeping?

NCMIKE

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
If you have Bimmerlink app, you can check the car for any codes. If not, take it into the dealer or to a BMW independent mechanic where they can do a quick diagnostic. I looked at Bimmerfest real quick and a 2018 BMW had a similar beeping while parked issue but the poster did not post any conclusions.

OP
OP
Benzilla81

Benzilla81

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Found the stupid issue. It was my garage door opener battery low indicator. Went for a ride with my step son and a few minutes later the wife calls saying that she is still hearing the beeps. Thanks everyone for the help! šŸ˜‚
1714835931182-va.png

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I checked the ODB and didn't appear anything was plugged in. Interestingly though I did feel a slight click when I pushed on it, then when I step away from the car and locked it, only the drivers side headlight and taillight remained on. I had to unlock it again and engage the auto headlight feature for them to turn off.
You sure you didnā€™t bump the parking light button when messing with the OBD port?