Catted CG DP + AWE Res. Touring OR Full 4" ETS Catted DP and Catback (mufflers and res)?

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
Which would you choose? Price is roughly similar. I have a stock 2023 and am looking at a full exhaust setup. I won't run a catless DP, so thats out of the question. When is the full 4" back to dual 3" really worth it (for the ETS)? Is the ETS setup much louder? Which would you choose? Mods probably won't go further than full exhaust + intake + Tune/JB4. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Timmy_Jones

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I'd go with AWE + the catted downpipe.
In my opinion, the AWE exhaust sounds better.
And the gains from the full 4" system not worth it on a mostly stock car? The other appealing part is just adding the catted DP at first and seeing if I even want the catback! Thanks for the reply!

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
And the gains from the full 4" system not worth it on a mostly stock car? The other appealing part is just adding the catted DP at first and seeing if I even want the catback! Thanks for the reply!
I have not seen any data showing real gains yet.

Maybe with crazy builds and upgraded turbo, but so far, nothing to show improvement on the stock turbo as far as I know.

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
AWE over the ETS. ETS track is pretty loud, the muffler version is pretty quiet. AWE Touring sounds better. No power gains between the 2 using that catted DP.
Sponsored