awretham

awretham

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra 3.0
Sorry I didn't get any decent GoPro footage; it was all pretty much just wind noise.. I did ask for help getting decent clips but never really happened. And yeah as I said, I've been dealing with a lot of personal stuff, which I won't go into, so this kinda lost priority..

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
I can vouch for the existence of this as I’ve seen it and even been in the car to hear what it sounds like. It also now includes the cobra sports cat which gives him the extra 40hp with the installed MHD map over my stock MHD map.

There were a few quality issues with Cobra which to be fair a lot of people would have never noticed, but Andy ended spending a weekend with them helping to redesign their manufacturing jig So, going forward this should be a very nicely fitted exhaust system. Note: Andy is Uber meticulous!

oh, and Malcolm must have beat me to that post as that‘s exactly the type of thing I would have said!! 😂 (As you well know!!)

OP
OP
awretham

awretham

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra 3.0
Appreciate you chiming in, I apologise if that all came across a bit sore back..

Just to add, Cobra 100% stand behind their product(s). They went the extra mile to ensure it was (and future systems are,) spot on both in fitment and quality. I would highly recommend them!