Does anyone work for toyota and can give me some clarification 🤔

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
I have a supra incoming and last week I was told it arrived at the port and waiting to be transported to the dealer. Today I receive a call stating the car is still at the port waiting to be transported. Out of curiosity I looked it up on toyota inventory website and it said car is no longer available. The next thing I did was go to the dealer website and they don't have the listing showing up anymore. Now I'm thinking did the car get sold under my nose or did something happen at the port. If anyone that works for toyota and can look up my vin# and give me some info. Before I contact the dealer I want to have information regarding the vehicle.
Sponsored

noogie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra
the dealer can hide the car from the inventory site if i recall correctly. they may do this especially when a car is pre-sold so customers stop asking about the sold car.

spaghettihoes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MTA Card
I had this happen a month ago and thought the same thing. After a few days sales rep called me to let me know the car was being delivered. Bought it a couple days later.

If it makes you feel better here's the text messages. 5 Days later the car was delivered.

Supra Text.png

kanmann88

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Stratosphere 6MT Premium; '24 GR86
Same. Once mine hit port it disappeared for like a day from the inventory tracker. Then returned. But I understand the panic.

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
I appreciate all the responses. I just started over thinking when the car didn't show up anymore and the worst scenario came into mind. I'm glad I'm not the only one that had something similar happen.

OP
OP
Vinny

Vinny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Civic si
I had this happen a month ago and thought the same thing. After a few days sales rep called me to let me know the car was being delivered. Bought it a couple days later.

If it makes you feel better here's the text messages. 5 Days later the car was delivered.

Supra Text.png
Stratosphere blue awesome color! The one I have incoming is red.

spaghettihoes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MTA Card
It's hard to even find a good example that isn't marked up or pre-sold so I get the anxiety. I spent 3 months finding my car.

You'll be fine though, hopefully this will be useful for other people in the same situation because I was googling it and didn't find much then either.

Keelhauler

First Name
Sameer
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium - Nocturnal Black
Mine was removed from the dealers site when I placed the reservation while it was at the port still, so like everyone else has said, it’s normal and I wouldn’t worry about it. Now you just have to wait the 1 month +/- that it takes to get from port to dealer if there are any delays at port.
Sponsored