ETS Extreme Turbo Systems 6 Port Kit

GnaRegards

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 Toyota Camry
So I spent an entire night digging around for reviews and pics of this kit and came up with so very little. Anyone running this kit and have pics and feedback? Some sound clips would be awesome also!

Biggest concerns:

1. Spool of PTE6466

2. Turbo manifold, specifically if it’s unequal length (desired)

3. Driveability and experience with the dual wastegate dumps (concerned after hearing Adam LZ’s experience with recirculated single wastegate on the Boost Logic Kit)

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Why not just use what's tried and true? P2uned

Can't help with the ETS kit but the 6466 is a nice street turbo.

I'd look at the 6 port p2uned kit with a xona 9569 or g30-900 shoot me a dm if you want to go over those options.

OP
OP

GnaRegards

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 Toyota Camry
Why not just use what's tried and true? P2uned

Can't help with the ETS kit but the 6466 is a nice street turbo.

I'd look at the 6 port p2uned kit with a xona 9569 or g30-900 shoot me a dm if you want to go over those options.
Appreciate that bud but I’d prefer to go with a kit that utilizes a Precision turbo. P2uned is a beautiful kit, but as far as tried and true, the ETS performs very well. Supra-gremlin on IG ran an 8.61, so it definitely performs. Also would prefer a kit with a bigger downpipe. P2uned comes with a 3” and I’d prefer 4”.

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
I have 6 port Full-Race kit with 6466. It’s a great kit. I would also suggest looking at KLM. They make a very nice kit to. Not trying to discredit ETS, they make great stuff, just never seen their 6 port kit. 6466 is a great street turbo and spools quickly. Having dual external gates isn’t a problem for me at all. But I don’t hit high boost levels much on the street much to where the gates open. But when they do I don’t find it annoying at all, truly not that loud. Also I don’t believe the P2uned kit is Garret or Xona specific. V-band is v-band. Or divided T4 like my kit. The only real difference is PTE isn’t water cooled so you would just have to recirculate the water line or block it off. I believe most of the top mount kits come with 3-3.5 inch downpipes. 4” doesn’t really add much benefit and also very little room for a 4” especially if 6port.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Appreciate that bud but I’d prefer to go with a kit that utilizes a Precision turbo. P2uned is a beautiful kit, but as far as tried and true, the ETS performs very well. Supra-gremlin on IG ran an 8.61, so it definitely performs. Also would prefer a kit with a bigger downpipe. P2uned comes with a 3” and I’d prefer 4”.
I'm not sure who Supra Gremlin is, with that time, I assume it's Rob. That's a solid time. ETS is a great kit, and if you want that you should go with it. The P2uned Kit is battle tested and has won more races than anyone else.

Lots of PTE Turbos here, Lots of Xona, Lots of Garrett.

Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 1.34.37 PM.png

OP
OP

GnaRegards

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 Toyota Camry
I have 6 port Full-Race kit with 6466. It’s a great kit. I would also suggest looking at KLM. They make a very nice kit to. Not trying to discredit ETS, they make great stuff, just never seen their 6 port kit. 6466 is a great street turbo and spools quickly. Having dual external gates isn’t a problem for me at all. But I don’t hit high boost levels much on the street much to where the gates open. But when they do I don’t find it annoying at all, truly not that loud. Also I don’t believe the P2uned kit is Garret or Xona specific. V-band is v-band. Or divided T4 like my kit. The only real difference is PTE isn’t water cooled so you would just have to recirculate the water line or block it off. I believe most of the top mount kits come with 3-3.5 inch downpipes. 4” doesn’t really add much benefit and also very little room for a 4” especially if 6port.
Thank you brother. Appreciate your insight as well! Definitely some peace of mind regarding the spool and wastegates. And yeah I’m sure if I requested a different turbo they could accommodate. But through my research, the bigger the downpipe the better.

This thread right here has some good info regarding downpipe size.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/downpipe-does-size-matter.2526/

Also, regarding T4 vs V-band. Is one better than the other? Haven’t done much research on this.

Last edited:
OP
OP

GnaRegards

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 Toyota Camry
I'm not sure who Supra Gremlin is, with that time, I assume it's Rob. That's a solid time. ETS is a great kit, and if you want that you should go with it. The P2uned Kit is battle tested and has won more races than anyone else.

Lots of PTE Turbos here, Lots of Xona, Lots of Garrett.

Screenshot 2023-01-13 at 1.34.37 PM.png
Yes Rob is his name! Sick thank you for posting this list dude. Right now my short list of options is ETS, Full-Race, and KLM. Just not sure what size downpipe the Full-Race kit utilizes.
Other than performanc, bigger downpipe will yield a deeper tone, always a plus in my book lol.

OP
OP

GnaRegards

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2001 Toyota Camry
OP
OP

GnaRegards

Threads
Reaction score