B58_blake

B58_blake

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Anyone know if it's normal for 65535 to show on the can input status if you haven't flashed to a flex fuel map yet? Currently on a 93 OTS and wanted verify everything is working as it should.
you may ask your tuner to be sure, but I think maybe they have to enable it in the ecu
Sponsored

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Anyone know if it's normal for 65535 to show on the can input status if you haven't flashed to a flex fuel map yet? Currently on a 93 OTS and wanted verify everything is working as it should.
Nope. somethings wrong.

OP
OP
B58_blake

B58_blake

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Check your signal wires and that you have power to the zeitronix box

supra88

First Name
Supra King
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
you may ask your tuner to be sure, but I think maybe they have to enable it in the ecu
Yeah , I was thinking the same thing as the parameter is red under the datalogging settings and thought maybe it could be that it's not enabled. I'll need double check the connections if that's not the case. Thanks Zrk and Blake.

Screenshot_20230501_145256.jpg

Screenshot_20230501_145421.jpg

supra88

First Name
Supra King
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just a quick update for anyone else in the future. There were no issues with my wiring/install. The OTS Map I have did not have the setting on to detect the ECA. After getting a new flash from my tuner and programming the ECU, the CAN Input Status now reads 0.

Last edited:

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
Flex fuel is great. I had it in my GT350, but the reality is that the stock Supra fuel system becomes a limiting factor once you go much beyond e50. Instead of flex I run e50 and have e10 and e30 maps just in case, avoiding the installation and visible mod issues.

Supr-ini

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MkV
Just a quick update for anyone else in the future. There were no issues with my wiring/install. The OTS Map I have did not have the setting on to detect the ECA. After getting a new flash from my tuner and programming the ECU, the CAN Input Status now reads 0.
I am getting the same error code on mine. I bought the car with the ECS Stage 2 kit on it so technically it should be set up for flex from the OTS Botti tune - ECUTek also has both a 93 map and an E50 map. The ECA seems to check out as far as the connections and the status light is blinking. Do i need to get it re-flashed?

supra88

First Name
Supra King
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
For me, it was a setting my tuner had to change when switching to a custom tune from an OTS. If you have two seperate maps for 93 and e50, it probably isn't a flex fuel map.