Key Fob

SA91

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
370Z
Has anyone locked the key fob inside their Supra? My Nissan will not lock the doors if the fob is inside.
Sponsored

Ryco

First Name
Darsiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV Premium & 2014 Scion FRS
It wont let you lock it if the key is in the car or if you dont have the key with you and the door is unlocked and you try to lock it.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
I need to experiment with this at home while I have my second set of keys handy. I can't tell you how many times I've finished a round of golf, thrown my golf clubs in the trunk and proceeded to close the trunk......with my car keys in my golf bag!! Luckily on my previous cas the trunk re-pops itself open as it senses the keys in the trunk, thank god.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
You know, this may be a case where not having a outside trunk pop button will work in my favor. Since there isn't one I'll have to pull the remote out of my bag to pop the trunk and therefore it should be in my hand.....unless I go to the door and pop the trunk from the drivers door.

ok, tested this scenario out. Unlocked the trunk with the FOB , threw my keys in and closed the hatch. The car popped the trunk open, beeped repeatedly , and flashed the lights. Looks like we don’t have to worry about locking the keys in the trunk!
Sponsored

Last edited: