2003 turbo s2k, 2017 cadillac atsv, 2022 supra 3.0

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
What’s up with Millway’s site? It seems every time I go they have even fewer products for our platform. A couple months ago they had multiple mounts/bushings and camber plates, then the camber plates disappeared, now the mounts have disappeared and all they show is one bushing.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
What’s up with Millway’s site? It seems every time I go they have even fewer products for our platform. A couple months ago they had multiple mounts/bushings and camber plates, then the camber plates disappeared, now the mounts have disappeared and all they show is one bushing.
Probably not big sellers? Out of curiosity, what kind of mounts did they sell? If you're interested probably reach out to see if they have any remaining stock... at cost!

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Probably not big sellers? Out of curiosity, what kind of mounts did they sell? If you're interested probably reach out to see if they have any remaining stock... at cost!
Differential mounts I thought

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Differential mounts I thought
Gotcha. SPL sells those as well. Maybe they couldn't compete, even at a lower price point. SPL Parts is a household name like Johnson and Johnson and Kellogg.
Sponsored

Last edited: