Mods, Delete this please

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
At that point, I think that's defamation bro...
Yeah- I'm not getting involved in bad mouthing someone I've never done direct business with.

We're all on your side, and hell, I think we'd all show up to small claims, but.... A negative review for the sake of a negative review isn't going to be our cupsoftea or whatever.

OP
OP
Supraman91

Supraman91

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra A91 (Refraction)
Yeah- I'm not getting involved in bad mouthing someone I've never done direct business with.

We're all on your side, and hell, I think we'd all show up to small claims, but.... A negative review for the sake of a negative review isn't going to be our cupsoftea or whatever.
Agreed. Went to far with this. Again, nobody comment unless you have had interaction with this business.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
You’re right. Too far. Anyone who hasn’t had experience with this business, please don’t comment.
No worries, i just don't want you digging yourself into a deeper hole than what you are in right now... if you already have a civil case with Top Guard, let it be, let the lawyers duke it out. at the end of the day whether his business practice is good or bad, never take away or shame someone's way of putting food on the table. In time, he'll get the Karma that's coming back to bite him.

OP
OP
Supraman91

Supraman91

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra A91 (Refraction)
No worries, i just don't want you digging yourself into a deeper hole than what you are in right now... if you already have a civil case with Top Guard, let it be, let the lawyers duke it out. at the end of the day whether his business practice is good or bad, never take away or shame someone's way of putting food on the table.
Completely agree. Things like this can get emotional and personal. In the end, there is no need. Should not have made this post to begin with. Once again, appreciate the support nonetheless.