rdoherty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
hello,
I have a few more items left I’m trying to get rid of. The EVS fenders are brand new (never used) painted absolute zero white with PPF wrap. I have a brand new (never used) set of BMS (Burger Motor Sport) strut braces in black. Lastly, I have a custom GR Supra indoor garage cover in black with the Supra logo on the front of it. The box has not been opened . Hit me up at 5593032274 to work out a deal. Thanks!

8E723CD9-DCDD-468B-8E50-7CC25CF8CE4E.jpeg

3505CF5E-C109-4A3E-8DAA-A5F4977191AF.jpeg

0509D75B-63C0-474B-91A4-CC237B87C8B7.jpeg
Sponsored

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
less than 5 posts... no prices... request to deal over text. this is a scam.
Does not look good so far.

For anyone interested, please make sure you pay using Paypal (services). Do not use Paypal friends, family, Zelle, or any other money transfer method.

Scam or not, this is the only way you protect your money if things go south.

OP
OP

rdoherty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
less than 5 posts... no prices... request to deal over text. this is a scam.
Less than 5 posts because I sold my Supra a month ago and have a ton of stuff I never got to put on it. I’ve already sold 5 of the 8 items I posted earlier on here about a month ago. It only makes it legit if I post prices online? Whatever happened to making deals in privacy ?if you look at my last post, you’ll see purchasers that complimented the process I dealt with them. Give me call! I’ll make you a deal.

AutoDelight

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21' A91 Supra, 04' RX-8 GT, 95' RX-7 Base
Where in CA are you at? Also, you should possibly put prices on your items.. How much for the indoor car cover?

OP
OP

rdoherty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Where in CA are you at? Also, you should possibly put prices on your items.. How much for the indoor car cover?
Central Coast / Morro Bay. I left my number in the post. It’s easier to deal prices over phone imo. I’ve sold several items using that way. $100 for car cover. It’s still in the box that was shipped to me. Never opened . I paid around 150 for it
Sponsored