Questions about the A91-CF

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I’m about to trade in my 2021 3.0 premium for a A-91 CF and was wondering if I should go with white or gray!?

Also, why does the A91-CF come with alcantara seats but the alcantara seats come with the 2.0s and the 3.0s get leather?

Any reason why the CF doesn’t get a heads up display and can I request to get one?
Sponsored

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
1. it ain't our car, you do you boo boo
2. That's a question for your salesperson.
3. Probably cost savings. The second part of that question can be answered by your salesperson.

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
1. Best to see the color in person, doesn't have to be an A91, can be a regular A90. Decision up to you.
2. The A90 base model 2.0 and 3.0 come with Alcantara seats as standard. (The slight difference is in North America, they aren't heated seats like they are in the A91, also the color scheme are different). It's just many people and dealerships order the Premium instead, so a Base 3.0 is a little harder to find.
3. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Toyota has not given an answer to this. But, if it's anything like the 2021 A91, no you cannot order it with HUD (at least not in North America)

Last edited:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I’m about to trade in my 2021 3.0 premium for a A-91 CF and was wondering if I should go with white or gray!?

Also, why does the A91-CF come with alcantara seats but the alcantara seats come with the 2.0s and the 3.0s get leather?

Any reason why the CF doesn’t get a heads up display and can I request to get one?
If you dont mind the maintenance and care for phantom grey go for it.

I think all the special editions don't have the heads up display.

OP
OP

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
1. Best to see the color in person, doesn't have to be an A91, can be a regular A90. Decision up to you.
2. The A90 base model 2.0 and 3.0 come with Alcantara seats as standard. (The slight difference is in North America, they aren't heated seats like they are in the A91, also the color scheme are different). It's just many people and dealerships order the Premium instead, so a Base 3.0 is a little harder to find.
3. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Toyota has not given an answer to this. But, it's anything like the 2021 A91, no you cannot order it with HUD (at least not in North America)
Is alcantara higher quality than the leather in the premiums? Also had no idea they weren’t heated in the 3.0 and 2.0

OP
OP

timmygogdon

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
If you dont mind the maintenance and care for phantom grey go for it.

I think all the special editions don't have the heads up display.
Wym maintenance and care? And I’m wrapping the entire car in PPF haha

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
So why is every non special edition get it standard then?
Only Toyota and BMW ppl know.

In Taiwan, some BMW MY22 models cannot get HUD even touch screen, the dealer provides laser headlight instead.

starman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0P
Is alcantara higher quality than the leather in the premiums? Also had no idea they weren’t heated in the 3.0 and 2.0
Both are good quality materials - just personal choice which upholstery you prefer. Yea, just in the US though. I know in Mexico you can get the Base model with Alcantara AND heated seats. Again, only BMW\Toyota would know the reason why they chose that and no way to order that combo here in the states.
Sponsored