RK Titanium GR Supra 3.0 Signature Single Exit Exhaust

badcloor

First Name
Ghassan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 toyota supra
I'm not that big on modifying cars and I want to buy and install the RK Titanium exhausts my car is stock and I am planning to keep the stock downpipe what range of decibels should I expect and what other things should I consider
Sponsored

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
You should consider what goals you have for the car. If you want volume and power increase, just get a downpipe. Any of the ti systems are going to save you weight and add a ton of noise. If you're even concerned about volume, don't get the RK it will be too loud. Get a catted DP and enjoy

OP
OP

badcloor

First Name
Ghassan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0 toyota supra
You should consider what goals you have for the car. If you want volume and power increase, just get a downpipe. Any of the ti systems are going to save you weight and add a ton of noise. If you're even concerned about volume, don't get the RK it will be too loud. Get a catted DP and enjoy
thanks for that
but while I still want the car to be loud I want to be able to tone it down.
I saw something called a DB killer it's the same concept as in sports bike's exhaust except idk if it will work but we will see when I get my exhaust

Yabai

First Name
Freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0 premium - Phantom
thanks for that
but while I still want the car to be loud I want to be able to tone it down.
I saw something called a DB killer it's the same concept as in sports bike's exhaust except idk if it will work but we will see when I get my exhaust
Rk Ti even with a stock downpipe is gonna be loud if you're concerned about decibels. You'll be better off with a valved system like the Fi or HKS.

BrodoFratgins

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MKV Supra MT
If it's paired with the OEM downpipe, it won't be terribly loud. I have a SP1-R so they're roughly the same in terms of loudness and it's been perfectly fine for me. I'm pretty conservative when it comes to how loud my exhausts are (don't want to be a dickhole to my neighbors or other people on the road).

With that being said, if you pair it with a catless downpipe it will be very loud. If you go with a high flow downpipe, it will be a bit louder as well, but probably still tolerable.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
It's a single exit, titanium exhaust, with a straight through muffler. It's going to be loud. That has to be expected.
Sponsored