Supra back block off plate for exhaust

MiamiMKVSupra

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hey guys I have been looking for an exhaust block off plate for the passenger side of my supra since I plan on getting the tomei single exit exhaust. I dont really like the look of an empty hole on the right side and I've seen people mention that you can buy them off certain company's but no matter how hard I look I cant find any. Can someone please link to where I can buy them? Much appreciated!
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
It’s not a company he’s a member on here and on fb and instagram. His name on ig is Juan_n_only_86

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra

Juanito08

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hey guys I have been looking for an exhaust block off plate for the passenger side of my supra since I plan on getting the tomei single exit exhaust. I dont really like the look of an empty hole on the right side and I've seen people mention that you can buy them off certain company's but no matter how hard I look I cant find any. Can someone please link to where I can buy them? Much appreciated!
Hey man let me know if you need any help, like @Cptnslo said I'm the one making them.

OP
OP
MiamiMKVSupra

MiamiMKVSupra

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hey man let me know if you need any help, like @Cptnslo said I'm the one making them.
Thanks for the reply man great work by the way. I will let you know its just that right now single exit tomei is on pre-order everywhere.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I'll take one too.

I'm glad someone finally came through. There's a YouTube video of a guy installing one, but he's all cryptic and secretive about where he got it.

Supra peeps don't like sharing shit 😂