What’s your biggest disappointment ?

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
What is your biggest disappointment with your Supra? We all start out excited and after living with the car awhile we find things we are not happy with.

So what is your biggest disappointment?

I’m still in the excitement stage, waiting for mine to show up at the dealership.
Sponsored

BoostAddict13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium w/DAP
Locked ecu

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'd say the continued lack of Android Auto support is pretty annoying. I can't really hear the audio over the sound of the car at this point, but I miss the Google Maps integration. I suppose if that's the worst thing I have to really complain about, it's a good thing.

kaiv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E46, E39
Burbles. Those fucking burbles.
I wish i could turn burbles off in sport mode without tuning :/
Same.

I drive in normal mode 100% of the time because of that. My sport button is configured for suspension only.

In the same vein, I also do not care for the start up roar when you restart the car after just a couple minutes.

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
The 2021 A91 does not have the HUD. I bought the car used and guess I didn't do enough research to know that was the case. It would not have prevented the purchase but still. I mean other than some cosmetic differences - there is no mechanical differences between the A90 and A91 so what possible reason could there be for not including the HUD. Now - all that being said - I have a co-worker friend who has a 2022 and he absolutely does not like nor use the HUD. And I would probably be the same but it's more of "Everyone else has one - I want one!!! :) "

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Tie between locked ECU, the fact that the stock turbo is just blowing hot air after about 5k RPMs, and the stock Michelins

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I am still ugly.. even though car is beautiful. :nono:
Sponsored