2023 MT Supra Clutch Replacement Options

djf

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT 45th Anniversary Edition
I should be fine with just bolt ons yeah? Cause I have an eventuri intake, aa catted downpipe, and awe exhaust sitting in my garage to be installed lol
“Bolt ons” is such a loose term but the stuff you mentioned should be fine. Not going to be significant enough gains to warrant upgrading the clutch
Sponsored

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
I’m waiting around as well to hear the sales figures. That’s too much for a z4 6MT unless you are a diehard fan of the platform. A lot of YouTube online trolls in MKV 6MT videos commenting about “being better off” waiting for the Z4 6MT instead. We’ll find out if they put their money where their mouth is. I said it before and I’ll said it again, the MKV is the most misunderstood car in automotive history specially by purists.
How is 70k a bad deal for a Z4 6MT when the MT Supra with the last gen interior and no convertible top is 60+ now?

+10k for a modern interior and automatic roof seems reasonable to me :dunno: Aren't base model 2.0 718s the same price?

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
How is 70k a bad deal for a Z4 6MT when the MT Supra with the last gen interior and no convertible top is 60+ now?

+10k for a modern interior and automatic roof seems reasonable to me :dunno: Aren't base model 2.0 718s the same price?
It’s discipline (budget) and personal preference also. “At that $70k price point I’m getting closer to a (blank), might as well go up an inch more to buy an (xyz)”. It’s a zero sum game that has been around forever. You do have a point about the interior, but at that $70k price point I would rather get a G87 M2. If someone loves the Z4 and HAS to have one then I guess it makes sense to them. I drew the line at $62k for my personal budget and I landed on the MKV when I bought it 14 months ago. Going up to $70k+ wasn’t in my budget.

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
I should be fine with just bolt ons yeah? Cause I have an eventuri intake, aa catted downpipe, and awe exhaust sitting in my garage to be installed lol
Bolt ons don’t do anything for power so yes you should be fine.