Not open for further replies.

SupraDC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Tune on my 2020 made it a different, better car.

Active Autowerke (AA) BMW Supra B58 Catted Downpipe, Injen 19-20 BMW Z4 / 2020 Toyota Supra 3.0L Turbo Intake and Charge Pipe Power Package reeeeeeealy opened it upto a completely different level for me.

It's my daily and joy to drive every day. Therefore, staying completely and totally street legal is exceptionally important.
Sponsored

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
My dudes, a tune is not street legal, so Iā€™m not sure what all of these comments are on about šŸ˜†

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Thanks for your help guys! But I want to remain street legal and most suggestions donā€™t comply šŸ˜¢ does anyone know of any car meets here in Ontario ?

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Best bang for the buck is a question about what oil to use and what the widest tire that will fit on OEM wheels, then discarding all the informed answers and just doing whatever the fuck you want because you think you know better.

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Best bang for the buck is a question about what oil to use and what the widest tire that will fit on OEM wheels, then discarding all the informed answers and just doing whatever the fuck you want because you think you know better.
Looks like I hurt someoneā€™s feelings. That statement is stupid on so many levels , Iā€™m questioning if you have a basic education. If you didnā€™t jump to conclusions and actually READ ( which is something you should learn in the third grade but you clearly donā€™t have middle school level of education ) you would know that I want it to be street legal so I donā€™t get pulled over. I donā€™t want to swap a straight piped LS into it and be obnoxious as hell which you clearly donā€™t understand I just want a fun street legal car šŸ¤”

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for your help guys! But I want to remain street legal and most suggestions donā€™t comply šŸ˜¢ does anyone know of any car meets here in Ontario ?
Since your so perfect and the world revolves around you and you certainly have people who love you why donā€™t you give your incredibly important opinion on this rather than just yapping

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 at 11.35.12ā€ÆPM.png

Oh the irony of trying to call someone out when quoting yourself and calling yourself out.

Pro tip, your attitude is going to get you very little here.

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Oh the irony of trying to call someone out when quoting yourself and calling yourself out.

See I donā€™t like to take disrespect and when Iā€™m trying to be friendly and approachable and you are being a dick for no reason it isnā€™t great. Notice you failed to give a solution . Your a keyboard warrior who is all talks

OP
OP
VeeKay10

VeeKay10

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Donā€™t understand how what I said is in any way applicable to what is stated. I misclicked not the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.