California Roll-Call

V8KillaMKV

First Name
Jas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra premium 3.0 2023
I'm in Stockton, CA, just got my Ren. Red 2023, definitely looking for other supra owner around me, and I'm down to do meets!! Keep me posted!!!
Sponsored

TheLJWay

First Name
L.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 GR Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
I'm in Stockton, CA, just got my Ren. Red 2023, definitely looking for other supra owner around me, and I'm down to do meets!! Keep me posted!!!
Oh shit Iā€™m a red Supra in Stockton too. Maybe youā€™ve seen me around already. Iā€™ve only seen one other red Supra in town. I usually go to meets in Sac or check out whatā€™s in the Bay. I try to go out on drives around the Bay couple times a month too.

V8KillaMKV

First Name
Jas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra premium 3.0 2023
I did see one red supra on Ben holt last week. Not sure if that was you. But my Instagram is Jas_gill.moga hit me up there bro.

Yea I'm looking forward to going on meets and drive arounds!! My supra is still all stock. Also if you know any good places to get tint and Pff done at in our area. Let me know.

Spdrmn15

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 premium
Oh shit Iā€™m a red Supra in Stockton too. Maybe youā€™ve seen me around already. Iā€™ve only seen one other red Supra in town. I usually go to meets in Sac or check out whatā€™s in the Bay. I try to go out on drives around the Bay couple times a month too.
Not in Stockton, but I've got a white one up in Wilton.
Does anyone actually organize any meets, or cruises?

V8KillaMKV

First Name
Jas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra premium 3.0 2023
Hello everyone in California, just wanted to check in with LA area people to make sure you guys are safe, I heard Tornado šŸŒŖ hit LA area.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Yo SoCal people! If any of you want to meet up in Long Beach this weekend, its a boat and hoe weekend for me. That is right, hop in your Supra, bring a hoe (or not) and chill on the yacht while consuming some alcohol. Drunken fishing should start around 8pm Saturday night. I havent decided if I am headed out Friday night or Saturday morning but I will be there until Sunday. Let me know if any of you want to join.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Yo SoCal people! If any of you want to meet up in Long Beach this weekend, its a boat and hoe weekend for me. That is right, hop in your Supra, bring a hoe (or not) and chill on the yacht while consuming some alcohol. Drunken fishing should start around 8pm Saturday night. I havent decided if I am headed out Friday night or Saturday morning but I will be there until Sunday. Let me know if any of you want to join.
Who owns the yacht? or is it just a boat?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Beautiful day on the water! Was 85 when I left my house. 70 out here.

20230429_143559.jpg

Razors Edge

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
I did see one red supra on Ben holt last week. Not sure if that was you. But my Instagram is Jas_gill.moga hit me up there bro.

Yea I'm looking forward to going on meets and drive arounds!! My supra is still all stock. Also if you know any good places to get tint and Pff done at in our area. Let me know.
The best for paint correction and PPF along with ceramic coating is Jeff at Immaculate Reflections. Absolutely top notch and a perfectionist. His shop is in Brentwood, so just around the corner for you.

Driver608

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra 3.0, 2004 Boxster S
San Diego here. Here is a photo from a CVR event earlier this month.
If any SD drivers want to get together for a twisty run or track day, let me know
The BMW club and PCA are starting autocrosses again if anyone is interested in that.
IMG_4999.JPG

Last edited:

thehouseplant

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 6MT, 2023 BMW 330i
Redlands, CA here with a 2023 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium. I normally am all over this and the Rancho Cucamonga area too. I've seen another Absolute Zero and a Tornado Red floating around here as well.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Redlands, CA here with a 2023 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium. I normally am all over this and the Rancho Cucamonga area too. I've seen another Absolute Zero and a Tornado Red floating around here as well.
What part of Redlands? I am pretty local to you.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
North Redlands, kinda near the border of Highland, near the wash. I think I saw you on the I10 heading east earlier today, actually, or maybe another similarly-colored one.
Wasn't me. Mine hasn't been out of the garage in a week. Mine has full aero so it's pretty easy to identify haha. If you see #48 on it, it's me.

Yep you are close then. I'm just a hair west of the 18, up at the base of the mountains.
Sponsored