Did anyone else here order a FEMTO unlock from EPC on Black Friday sale?

WhiteNissan300zx

First Name
SC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1991 300zx Twin Turbo, 2021 Toyota Supra 3.0
When can we expect the email with the shipping label so I can send them out? Haven’t heard back from them yet but I assume it’s because they’re not open on the weekends. Have you guys heard back yet?
Sponsored

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
When can we expect the email with the shipping label so I can send them out? Haven’t heard back from them yet but I assume it’s because they’re not open on the weekends. Have you guys heard back yet?
Next trip is Dec 13, so be patient.

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
@DarkZupra cost me a $2.5k this black friday, however also saved about $600. More you spend more you save, its simple economics I learned from home shopping network.

Anyways I am in as well, waiting for instructions. I don't know if they take everyone regardless of the # of orders vs there are a limited slots and people need to get in line or not.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
@DarkZupra cost me a $2.5k this black friday, however also saved about $600. More you spend more you save, its simple economics I learned from home shopping network.

Anyways I am in as well, waiting for instructions. I don't know if they take everyone regardless of the # of orders vs there are a limited slots and people need to get in line or not.
Im a good influence. Devil on the shoulder.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
You do know it was a holiday weekend from Thursday to Sunday, right?

mojo_jojo77777

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I actually did a paper for my MBA program, and I blame Amazon partly for people wanting instant gratification nowadays. People have been accustomed now to immediate service/shipping, and have unreasonable expectations sometimes.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
As a vendor, the week of Black Friday is the best week of the year.
the week after Black Friday is the worst

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
I ordered on Black Friday. They said 3-5 business days to process orders. So you should hear from them by Friday.

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
europerformancecenter.com
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
Hey everyone should have got a email on Tuesday letting you know to basically just sit back and relax for now. Next week you guys should start receiving emails with labels though. It’s still to early to send labels out

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium

Yeah well take everyone’s, just a matter of seeing who’s going. A lot of people purchased but don’t plan on sending it yet. You should have got an email now as well.

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Question for Louaye: I won’t be sending me ecu on the December trip. But I’ll be passing by your shop in mid December. Is it possible to drop my ecu off for a later trip, or do I have to ship from Canada later on?

I already paid shipping but really don’t care if the fee is used or not.

Louaye @EPC

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Car(s)
2022 Supra premium
Question for Louaye: I won’t be sending me ecu on the December trip. But I’ll be passing by your shop in mid December. Is it possible to drop my ecu off for a later trip, or do I have to ship from Canada later on?

I already paid shipping but really don’t care if the fee is used or not.
Of course just message me or email well take care of it.
Sponsored