Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 Ascent Touring
Thank you, I’ve stayed away on purpose as fighting them would shorten my lifespan on its own, lol. I still see a VA doctor regularly and even he wondered how I was only rated at 70%, when one of my issues is rated at 35%, and under the VA’s own diagnosis codes should be rated 50-70% by itself with what’s written in my chart. I don’t think it will be hard to get that one increased, but I just haven’t yet.

I’ve been dealing with cancer for my youngest son for almost 2 years now, so probably not the best time for me to fight the VA. Once this is finished, I’ll probably do an addendum with my original records as well as my ongoing records to get it increased. But fighting it now would put me in a bad place.
you got this man. Reach out to amvets or one of these free services to fight it for you.

what service?

Razors Edge

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
you got this man. Reach out to amvets or one of these free services to fight it for you.

what service?
USAF, I used to do the critical transports, worst of the worst. Benghazi, my team & I helped bring them home. Yeah, 4 caskets on that plane also, usually keep them separate, but had to get everyone out.

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
USAF, I used to do the critical transports, worst of the worst. Benghazi, my team & I helped bring them home. Yeah, 4 caskets on that plane also, usually keep them separate, but had to get everyone out.
Fixed wing or rotary?

Carl - Driveway Labs

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mainly fixed wing - C-130, C-17, KC’s….. a few rotary’s, but we were too thin of a commodity that takes 4-6 months to spin up, so they kept us mainly to the big heavies.
🫡
Sponsored