How many miles on your Supra?

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi TTS FinalEdition & SupraPro Special Edition
1081 miles exactly, of which nearly a third of this was the 300 miles driving it back from collection at the dealer this weekend. Loving the car
Sponsored

eliotrw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ice Grey 3.0
Windows squeaking when going up and down like nails on a chalk board (needed new window seals and some sort of inner liner as it had perished). Top tip actually is to make sure you clean out the drain holes on the bottom of the door to prevent this if you live in very wet country. They are hard to spot.

Knocking from the passenger side rear boot area - cannot solve this and have spent hours trying.

nasty loud vibration in the door speaker on the passenger side that drove me nuts. Toyota ended up replacing the whole door card. They blamed BMW for not selling the door cards in sections.

Boot (Trunk) struts aren't the best probably due to the small ducktail spoiler i have. Better in summer than winter but does get on my nerves. I also think this doesn't help with the thing constantly re-latching itself making the hatch release button on the drivers door basically useless.

The biggest one for me was Throttle hesitation which im happy to say im lucky enough to have gotten solved unlike most people struggling to find a tech to work on it properly.

Lastly had that issue with the black on the back of the Toyota badge come off making it look really gross so got those changed out.

Mostly minor things but they have tainted the experience a little. Never had a car this new with so many little issues. Ive not listed the ones i dealt with caused by the previous owner either. kind of feels like death by 1000 paper cuts but whoever owns it after me is going to have a great car!
I'm sure you have done this already, but have you adjusted the struts?