Mineral (?) white - anything I should know before ceramic coating?

cowboyjon

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8
Hi chaps.

Probably picking up a 2021 white tomorrow and ordering some gear today in the Easter sales - the colour is weird to pin down from the photos but the seller insists it isn't the Matt white - I think it's called Mineral white in the USA.

I'm looking at applying a ceramic coating at some point, probably gyeon mohs and was wondering if there's anything odd I should know about with this colour?

If theres anything amiss I'll just stick to good old Fusso!
Sponsored

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
Its called Absolute Zero on the Supra, but yes it is Mineral White. I have xpel fusion plus ceramic on mine, nothing unusual from what I understand

alan7467

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hi chaps.

Probably picking up a 2021 white tomorrow and ordering some gear today in the Easter sales - the colour is weird to pin down from the photos but the seller insists it isn't the Matt white - I think it's called Mineral white in the USA.

I'm looking at applying a ceramic coating at some point, probably gyeon mohs and was wondering if there's anything odd I should know about with this colour?

If theres anything amiss I'll just stick to good old Fusso!

I put two coats of Gyeon Mohs on mine. Just be sure to do a thorough decontamination (iron remover, clay bar) and paint correction, and you'll be good to go. I used Sonax perfect finish with rupes yellow pads this last time and got great results.
Sponsored