New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

SmilinAssassin

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A91 MT
If it's just to sit in, you'd be welcome to sit in mine. But your a bit of a drive from Dallas. Besides, I can't imagine any local dealer with any Supra won't let you just sit in it. They may not want you to test drive if you aren't a qualified buyer. But to just sit in it? And the 2.0, 3.0, 3.0 premium, and a91s are all the same on the inside. So any one of them will do.
I was also looking at a python green GT4 RS before I decided on my Supra. The local dealership wouldnā€™t let me sit in it and I was prime on the books. Iā€™m glad they lost the sale.
Sponsored

Nefarious

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra
Good Morning & FNG here!

I was blessed enough to pick up an 24 GR off the truck & man this car is fun!

Currently waiting on TE37 Ultra M-Spec in Bronze and Rex Speed V2 duckbill to arrive.

Vehicle is fully wrapped with STEK Reaction PPF and all lights and emblems are wrapped in Smoke PPF as well.

I went with that brand since the installer I usually use was able to hook it up for dirt cheap compared to other places near me.

May I please get tire size recommendations for the Michelin PS4S, I don't plan on lowering my car or installing coilovers this time around?

The rims specs are 19x9.5 +23 in front and 19x10.5 +35 on the rear, don't want any rubbing or scrubbing or trimming.
IMG_5577.JPG
IMG_5630.JPG
Back.JPG

DisMahhhlon

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra
Good Morning & FNG here!

I was blessed enough to pick up an 24 GR off the truck & man this car is fun!

Currently waiting on TE37 Ultra M-Spec in Bronze and Rex Speed V2 duckbill to arrive.

Vehicle is fully wrapped with STEK Reaction PPF and all lights and emblems are wrapped in Smoke PPF as well.

I went with that brand since the installer I usually use was able to hook it up for dirt cheap compared to other places near me.

May I please get tire size recommendations for the Michelin PS4S, I don't plan on lowering my car or installing coilovers this time around?

The rims specs are 19x9.5 +23 in front and 19x10.5 +35 on the rear, don't want any rubbing or scrubbing or trimming.
IMG_5577.JPG
IMG_5630.JPG
Back.JPG
Mine should be arriving this month, what PPF shop did you go to? Looking to do mine in matte/satin. I'm in the OC.

Nefarious

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 GR Supra
Mine should be arriving this month, what PPF shop did you go to? Looking to do mine in matte/satin. I'm in the OC.
I went with my friendā€™s store Tint World in San Diego. If youā€™re ever in the Mira Mesa area I donā€™t mind meeting up so you can check out the full wrap and tint. They even ceramic coated my TE37s and calipers and PPF wrapped my Rexspeed V2 duckbill. Havenā€™t had a chance to take updated photos lol
Sponsored