Our regular South Supra meet...

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Then you should come to Newlands corner for 9am. And then we will drive together to podium place. Well, let's end your virginity with a bang! 🤣

Ps. No tickets needed.
Lmao - thanks, ok I'll confirm here closer to the time then if I'm able to come 🤙
Sponsored

Reactions: S2k
OP
OP
Malcolm Feth

Malcolm Feth

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
A reminder....

We are meeting on 19th, Sunday at Newlands Corner near Guildford at 9AM for some awesome bacon rolls, chats and good start of the day. As far as I know there should be a few Supras, likely some GR86 & maybe Yarises will pop in (a note, Lotus guys are meeting there too).

After this, we will drive to Podium Place in Newbury for 12:00 as there is a GR Supra meeting planned. Sooo a little bit more of an opportunity for chats, hot tea, cools cars and everything between. Maybe even lunch if you fancy :)

It should be a fun morning... join in!
The weather should be nice and it might be the last, proper opportunity to meet this year!

ps. I will post the route from Newlands to Podium on Saturday afternoon.

S2k

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Japfest at Silversone in April…. Is that something anyone here goes to? Is it good?

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Japfest at Silversone in April…. Is that something anyone here goes to? Is it good?
I've been there, it is very nice!

Funny story - I think Japfest Silverstone might be the reason I have a Supra. That's where me and my wife first saw one in person, and that day she told me it was the coolest car she ever saw (and I agreed), so that was a big part of it.

@S2k it's quite large, there's usually drifting as well 😃
Sponsored