Touch Up Paint Options (Absolute Zero)

Supa_Smlz

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
There are a few small rock chips on the front bumper I want to try and cover up. I have looked at getting the front bumper fully repainted but the local shops are charging about $600ish. I plan to eventually go that route (and get PPF) but for right now I just want to cover them up as best I can.

I have read on the forums that the paint from the dealership isn't that great, so was wondering what other options are out there that have done the job for you?
Sponsored

mr_sparkle6666

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
I have absolute zero as well. I havenā€™t yet purchased this but in the past I have always used these types of touch up paint with the separate clear coat. If youā€™re not afraid of doing a little wet sanding you can get great results. Traditional single stage touch up paint never fills in right and thatā€™s why it looks bad. With this, you get a super thin layer of paint, then let the clear coat fill in the chip or scratch and then sand/polish smooth. I would give this a shot bc you might do well enough to avoid the full respray.

ScratchesHappen Exact-Match Touch Up Paint Kit Compatible with Toyota Absolute Zero Tricoat (D01) - Bottle, Essential https://a.co/d/cJM1NVb
Again, I havenā€™t actually used this particular product it was just the first one that came up

Aros

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
I have some small knicks here and there I would love to have touched up but have no clue where to look. I could try calling the paint place that color matched my legacy spoiler...Maybe they could offer up a suggestion...I'm super weary of sanding.

Tel0s

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Golf Cart