OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Already planning to go to that. But want to stack events on top like an after meet and the next morning. Should get a supra meet together. Somehow.

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sundays at 11 AM in Windermere (Edmonton) there's a Cars and Coffee at the TD bank (next to Tim Hortons) I think I'm free on the 11th so I'll likely come by with my RS3.
Nothing at windermere today it seems

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
I was just about to head over there and see what's what's going on this morning.

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was just about to head over there and see what's what's going on this morning.
Unless it moved. Td lot empty but see random sports cars everywhere

A.J.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra M/T
We drove by and there was still no one there. Sometimes if no one is willing to park when no one is there it doesn't get started.

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
We drove by and there was still no one there. Sometimes if no one is willing to park when no one is there it doesn't get started.
I parked in home depot to watch hahaha

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any vancouver supras out there?

Blindspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
So far lol. I'm looking for cruises, meets, event happening. Here for a week and trying to fill my schedule up.
If you have the time, you should hit up some great roads instead of parking lots. The S2S past Whistler to Lillooet on the Duffy and back would be a fun day trip :)

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you have the time, you should hit up some great roads instead of parking lots. The S2S past Whistler to Lillooet on the Duffy and back would be a fun day trip :)
Any loose rocks and construction?

Blindspot

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
The Sea to Sky from Vancouver to Pemberton (just past Whistler) is nearly always good to go, but avoid weekends if you can. It might be closed for a few hours once or twice a month while they clean up tourists and teenagers who got into accidents. Definitely check before you leave.

The Duffy from Pemberton to Lillooet is much slower, twisty and technical, but always open. REALLY try to avoid weekends as there are always many camper vans struggling to hold 25kph, even more scared tourists, and limited passing opportunities. Incredible road

It only gets better towards Ashcroft, Lytton, and Merritt but there are always 10 - 20min construction delays on many of these older highways. These are faster and more open than the Duffy, and it’s basically a desert so the sight lines are pretty good.

I could go any day or time, so shoot me a PM if you want a tour or have more questions!

luv2xlr8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
I can tell you Lytton to Lillooet on highway 12 has three short gravel sections but they are short enough and in an area when you can idle through them. Lillooet to Cache Creek on highway 99 has one section of gravel that you can again just idle through. Paving from Hope to Cache Creek on highway 1 is completed as far as I know, just one really rough section where the washouts were but you can take it slow as it's still under pilot car control. If you do any day trips up that way or through Kamloops, I'm in Kamloops and off this week, I'll come for some of it. PM if you like, even for directions. I travel through this entire area almost weekly. There are, believe it or not, a couple other roads in great shape that hardly ever have any traffic on. Only one to stay off right now is highway 8, Merritt to Spences Bridge, large gravel sections.
Sponsored