Sponsored

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
I went with option #4 as well, definitely fits the best. My only complaint is the horizontal vortex generator ridges give it a slight "Autozone Special" look, but overall I am pretty happy. No idea if the ridges are actually important to the design or just for looks.

I had bought both AMS and AWE solutions. I installed AMS and didn't like the fitment and removed it. AWE I never got around to trying before winter rolled in. Also bought amazon solution (why not, was like $8) but never tried them out either.

OP
OP
tjk

tjk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
I went with option #4 as well, definitely fits the best. My only complaint is the horizontal vortex generator ridges give it a slight "Autozone Special" look, but overall I am pretty happy. No idea if the ridges are actually important to the design or just for looks.

I had bought both AMS and AWE solutions. I installed AMS and didn't like the fitment and removed it. AWE I never got around to trying before winter rolled in. Also bought amazon solution (why not, was like $8) but never tried them out either.
Good to see another perfectionist here. I personally don’t mind those ridges, they kind of blend in. And also, once you start adding decals, cool rims, a wing etc - this won’t be noticeable among other crazy stuff. It’s actually hard to maintain a balanced look in this car, from what I am seeing so far.

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo
Yea, I barely notice the wind diffusers now that I'm used to them - they definitely do blend in really well.

cte21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
3. AMS

The cleanest and most effective gloss black option to-date. They blend right into the factory gloss black trim.
I agree. I had some concerns based on the photos, but I don't even notice them now that they're on my car and the finish matches perfectly with the mirror arm trim.

tg_mkv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV
Reviving an oldish thread to ask how you guys applied the Hypersonic diffusers from Amazon. I assume since my car is ceramic coated I'm prolly gonna have to strip that specific area for better adhesion? And is there any other tips on installation I should know besides cutting them down to fit?

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Reviving an oldish thread to ask how you guys applied the Hypersonic diffusers from Amazon. I assume since my car is ceramic coated I'm prolly gonna have to strip that specific area for better adhesion? And is there any other tips on installation I should know besides cutting them down to fit?
I trimmed off the end with the name and just stuck them on. Best $10 I've ever spent on this car.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
My car is also ceramic coated and all I did was clean the area well with isopropyl alcohol, then apply.

Brazuca

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I wish I could, but I can't bring myself to pay $70 for 2 little pieces of plastic.
Going with the $10 Hypersonic and hoping it fixes the issues enough.

spaghettog

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 A90 MT
Did anyone start getting whistling noises with the windows up/closed at around 55mph+ after installing option 4?

My passenger side started whistling pretty loudly after installing option 4 but I taped/placed it similar to the driver's side.

Last edited:

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Did anyone start getting whistling noises with the windows closed at around 55mph+ after installing option 4?

My passenger side started whistling pretty loudly after installing option 4 but I taped/placed it similar to the driver's side.
I hope not. I just bought these. Ugh.
Sponsored