Catless Downpipe

GGorman

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
Any current recommendations? Kenji garage told me up to 20 week wait and Armytrix has had some quality issues recently.
Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Armytrix is great.

Vouched from all owners.

adrian56k

First Name
adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 2.0
I personally run an Fi Exhaust downpipe and it sounds great. Aside from Armytrix, I've noticed VRSF is also popular.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT

JackedSupra

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0
I would take the "Armytrix quality is bad" claims with a grain of salt. I saw that A90 shop posted about the bad quality on their website (which is very sus for a reseller to do that).

All the reviews on the forums from what I read are pretty much always good. If you want a catless downpipe that doesn't throw a CEL then Armytrix is by far the most reputable one, with Kenji being seconds.

I just ordered myself an Armytrix and will post back in maybe a week with my initial thoughts.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
I would take the "Armytrix quality is bad" claims with a grain of salt. I saw that A90 shop posted about the bad quality on their website (which is very sus for a reseller to do that).

All the reviews on the forums from what I read are pretty much always good. If you want a catless downpipe that doesn't throw a CEL then Armytrix is by far the most reputable one, with Kenji being seconds.

I just ordered myself an Armytrix and will post back in maybe a week with my initial thoughts.
It's funny you say that because a90 deleted all their 5 star reviews on the product (maybe kept a few to seem not so-sus) and I posted a review that got deleted due to "discontinued" unless it was a bad review.

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I been rocking the titan catless dp since 2021. It's still on there and hasn't given me any issues in about 6000 miles.

gt306

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Jeep TJ, 2015 Golf TDI, 2024 Supra on order
Got the Coated Armytrix, excellent quality and great customer service... Stock exhaust never sounded better. Also no cel yet....
Sponsored