itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
ports were flooded, so we're having gasoline shortages due to affected logistics. on my 8th gas station visit, i had to wait 50 mins to pour. not sure how he's doing :)

edit: think more of what happened down here as a natural disaster.. it wasn't just storms. hail hit Broward County area and cracked windshields
yeah I finally pumped today just to Dyno lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Lmfaoooo alright so Iā€™m still waiting on my revision from Marin while heā€™s out tuning lambos in St. Lois

TLDR: 440whp/563ftq

I went ahead and dynoā€™ed the Supra now tho just to see where Iā€™m at. The TQ Iā€™m super happy with, but obvi the whp is stockā€¦

Cars a 2020 on 93 pump
Mods: FTP Charge Pipe, CTS intake, EOS Catback and FP Green turbo
Weather: hot as balls

Marin on A9X Drag was confident this will hit 470~ so letā€™s see if some more magic can be done for WHP. With that TQ reading no wonder my butt Dyno thought the car was booking it hard. I did want E50ish performance and Iā€™m getting that on the TQ end
1B00E7E5-7D3F-493D-BF72-E8A522431506.png
Oh and VRSF downpipe Iā€™m fried

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Well, I'm glad it finally happened. The torque numbers look good.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
I like how everything doesn't look like it hits a brickwall near redline. Turbo definately has more in it.

Supra Panama

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra evo 5 335i
Canā€™t believe itā€™s 21 pages and no real good info

rather have a Vargas mid or regular Vargas gc

Rekadae

First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, C6 Corvette, 1JZ IS300, 2g DSM
Canā€™t believe itā€™s 21 pages and no real good info

rather have a Vargas mid or regular Vargas gc

This is what happens when you are dealing with products that are new to the market on newer platforms. There's plenty of info on this site providing plenty of reasons to not go with Vargas, or many of the other bolt on turbo replacements.

Also I messaged the owner of FP recently, and it looks like they've got more turbo options coming. :)

Traditionally the Green is an OEM+ equivalent upgrade. Their product naming will likely go Green(OEM+), Red(Mild Upgrade), Black(Race Upgrade) if they do continue to develop the platform. This is only my assumption based on their previous developments on other cars.

FP has a history of success with stock housing turbochargers. I'm hopeful that they'll crack the code to reliable bolt on turbo performance.

Supra Panama

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
supra evo 5 335i
This is what happens when you are dealing with products that are new to the market on newer platforms. There's plenty of info on this site providing plenty of reasons to not go with Vargas, or many of the other bolt on turbo replacements.

Also I messaged the owner of FP recently, and it looks like they've got more turbo options coming. :)

Traditionally the Green is an OEM+ equivalent upgrade. Their product naming will likely go Green(OEM+), Red(Mild Upgrade), Black(Race Upgrade) if they do continue to develop the platform. This is only my assumption based on their previous developments on other cars.

FP has a history of success with stock housing turbochargers. I'm hopeful that they'll crack the code to reliable bolt on turbo performance.
I have owned over 15 Evos so know the fp line up very well. This green seems more like an hta71. Green have a different turbine housing usually. Would be in on a red or something that flows 65 lbs to 70 lbs. FP stuff with xona billet housing is nice.

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

I'll be first in line for a Red lol - hopefully Marin can squeeze the green to 470ish plus range on pump for now so I can enjoy the daily more

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
I'll be first in line for a Red lol - hopefully Marin can squeeze the green to 470ish plus range on pump for now so I can enjoy the daily more
I heard it'll be released in two weeks. ;)