Hey there! Can I have some help with revising this mod list? I'm aiming for 700-800 wHP, any help is appreciated!

OP
OP

ricerdumbass

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AMG GT, 911 Base, Focus RS (Parents)
I would change to a catless downpipe for those power levels and also go with a different intake manifold.

You will definitely need to upgrade your transmission and probably axles too if you plan on doing launches.
The dp is rated for up to 850 bhp so I trust it. I also found good axles, a diff, and a driveshaft. I can't find a trans for the six speed supra though. What intake manifold would you rec?
Sponsored

OP
OP

ricerdumbass

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AMG GT, 911 Base, Focus RS (Parents)
Let's cut to the chase on something here, you're not going to build a 700-800WHP supra without worrying about breaking shit, it's going to happen eventually with that much power. What's not on your list is DSS (or insert any other brand) upgraded axles, which you may be able to avoid if you stay on street tires....however if you plan on going with a DOT drag radial or drag pack setup and hit the drag strip, you might be on borrowed time there as well. Once you start getting into 700+ WHP w/ these cars, it becomes exponentially more expensive. If you haven't yet checked out the road to XXX HP thread, that will help you dramatically as it groups upgrade paths and hardware needed based upon HP tiers, forgot who put that together on the forum here but it's great stuff, i'd recommend taking a look at that.
Can you post a link?