How Much A 1-Year-Old Toyota Supra Is Worth Today

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Aren't those the same guys that criticized the Supra at launch? :crazy:

kungfujedis

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT, 2013 WRX
This reads like an AI generated article. Repeats itself so many times in slightly different ways.

Fuji808

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Nocturnal Supra Premium
a brand new 2024 3.0 absolute with black leather is currently selling for $54, 665.

SupraTR

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 Premium; Mazda CX-5
I'll forgo reading and just assume the article at that link says something along the lines of "could not possibly have made a better financial decision plunking $60k into a Supra 1 year ago". Glad to finally have confirmation I'm a world class investor now that I've had my Supra 1 year and 2 weeks.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
I'll forgo reading and just assume the article at that link says something along the lines of "could not possibly have made a better financial decision plunking $60k into a Supra 1 year ago". Glad to finally have confirmation I'm a world class investor now that I've had my Supra 1 year and 2 weeks.
It was an OK read. They didn't quite say it just like that but doesn't seem like they did much research and almost based it off local information or nearby dealer prices. Only negative thing I remember reading was about sight lines but anytime I read any complaints like that I ignore them on any sports car (except Camaros) :rofl:
Sponsored