GQM

GQM

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 RX-7, 06 RX-8, 03 S2000, 07 Z4M Coupe, 99 Miata
I could also vouch for Eibach if that helps. We use their anti-roll-bar kits a lot on our cars and for customers, because they have TUV, which is a BIG thing in Germany. Other parts from Eibach don't have it, so we can't use it. Most people who ordering a full track-pack still want Verkline, because it's the best you can get.

But after all, nothing wrong with Eibach at all - and like I said before: it always depends on what your plans are in the future.
I appreciate that. I am not leaning towards any particular brand. I just want something that will be able to correct the rear negative camber gain and bring it down low enough to where I want it. I'm retired from racing competitively. I don't care about chasing 10ths anymore. What I care the most about is the driving experience, being able to set the car up for a nice balance of neat/tidy and hoonability. So as the driver you can pick how much slip angle you want based on what you're in the mood for and not have the car get edgy, snappy, saw fest when correcting oversteer, etc at the limit of grip. Balance baby, it's all about the balance for me :)
Sponsored

Alina

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23' Supra, 19' X3MC
If you're just looking for better balance, driving experience and a overall better feeling, you won't do anything wrong with the Eibach's.

Kujiwara

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra AT Stratosphere, GLI32, SVT Cobra
-2.0 camber and near 0.20 toe-in per side in the rear rear drives very nice on the street and track, car still rotates well since it's such short wheelbase, -2.0 rear wore pretty decently on the track for me as well, I'd do even more if I track more but it's a good balance to not wear inner edge out on the street. Don't over think it, just make sure the alignment shop gets the camber and toe figures even across each axle. If you want more sensitive response do like 0.12deg toe-in per side in the rear an 0 toe on the front.

NiceBMW

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
hey Fellas,

Was looking for a little input on the limitations, if any, with factory eccentrics when you lower the car. I installed MSS height adjustable lowering springs with Verus Camber hats. There was negative camber gain to about -2.5' in the rear and I am wondering if I will be able to bring this back down to -1' to -1.5' with factory adjustments or will I need aftermarket arms. Same goes for caster as I feel like I lost some caster at the front axle with the suspension. For FR cars I always prefer around -3' F and -1 to -1.5' R as a balanced setup that rotates easily and predictably if you feel like hooning about but can still be driven neat and tidy as well. Basically you pick your angle. I don't care about setting fastest times as that is not why I bought the Supra. I just don't want to go to my buddy's shop 1 state over and get it on his alignment rack only to find out I won't be able to hit my numbers with the factory adjustments.

Any help in advance is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Quinn

Supra PPF-03.jpg

Supra PPF-32.jpg

Supra PPF-25.jpg
Razorlab is the go to SME for track info. I was able get back to -1.5 with factory rear camber arm and car lowered .8".
Sponsored

Reactions: GQM