What did you do to your Supra today?

Rensuhlo

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
The wrong member was banned yesterday while cleaning up the threads by the now correctly-banned member.

Thank you to the members who pointed out the mistake. We've notified @razorlab.
Make sure you add him to the moderation team to keep things fair. My boy needs their restitutions for being wrongfully banned.

Traxion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I had a great birthday weekend at CMP while also successfully completing my first time towing the car to the track. Weather forecast was rain all weekend but luckily only ended up with damp first sessions each day. Saturday session 3 was perfect, the track had dried up but rain was imminent and ambient temps were going to be perfect for warming up the tires on the out lap and running my best hot lap on the first green lap. I put down a new PB at 1:44.38 with some near rear tires. You'll see the rain start to sprinkle at the end of that lap. The faster I get on track, sometimes I feel like the videos look slower than in the past just due to the fact that I've become much smoother on turning, throttle, and braking. I had another 1:44x on the board in session 2 but hit traffic on the front straight at the finish line so I was glad to get in my best lap the next session.

Sunday weather was a bit too hot to set any PBs but it went swimmingly as well and I'm ready to ask for the check ride to DE4. I was able to get in a ton of off line passes at race pace for all the other sessions that didn't have ideal conditions.

Rocksandblues

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, e46 M3, diesel BMW e90, GL450
The wrong member was banned yesterday while cleaning up the threads by the now correctly-banned member.

You should still ban him. He said something that hurt my feelings once. I am in therapy now.

Oh and I changed front pads on the car to stay pure to the thread.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5

I hope he’s back. We were just starting to build a relationship. He actually liked one of my post…
1715168102399-h5.gif

:topic:
my car still has its damn track alignment. So I’ll be rollin around town with the homies & max camber. Only missing the neon lights underneath and a little wheel hop

1715167212448-qi.gif

Last edited:

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Installed these. Also spent A few hours a day here and there for 3 weeks paint correcting and graphene coated the car. First time I’ve tried Jax Wax graphene coating. Not sure if I can honestly say it’s better or worse the Cquartz UK 3.0. Seems to scratch easier. Though the reason is a stray cat jumping on the hood and walking around visiting a friends house. So maybe the ceramic coating would’ve scratched also. :dunno:

IMG_0741.jpeg

IMG_0742.jpeg

IMG_0745.jpeg

lucky phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GTS 2024 MT, Kia Stonic GT, Mazda CX5 GT SP
Is it just a shot angle thing or is the bonnet unlatched in the images. Gaps between the bonnet sides and the front clip and guard look big.

Phil