2025 Toyota GR Supra

DisMahhhlon

First Name
Marlon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Nocturnal 3.0 Premium MT Supra
These numbers are controversial because some people say that Toyota and Magna Styer have not built enough MKVs (as you can tell from the people on this forum who have been waiting for their orders) or that the MKV is just priced too high for a GT car. These types of articles also lead to people saying the GR86 or the MX-5 are way better cars than the MKV and it’s not that simple of a comparison. My neighbor got a 2023 MX-5 in black manual and he likes my car better but he just didn’t want to go above a $50k price point. Those new Corvettes look nice. Only time will tell if those Vettes will be around in the next 5-7 years.
I can't take these numbers seriously. I've been wqtching the Supra market for years and finally got mine this past weekend. I saw it appear on Toyota's inventory listing and immediately put down a deposit. Dealer told me that they have another allocated and it already sold.

Low numbers is definitely the result of production, not demand. Even in California with 5k markups, they're flying out of dealers as soon as they arrive.
Sponsored

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
I can't take these numbers seriously. I've been wqtching the Supra market for years and finally got mine this past weekend. I saw it appear on Toyota's inventory listing and immediately put down a deposit. Dealer told me that they have another allocated and it already sold.

Low numbers is definitely the result of production, not demand. Even in California with 5k markups, they're flying out of dealers as soon as they arrive.
This is deliberate by Toyota or maybe in their contract allocation with Magna Styer. Maybe Toyota was worried about flooding the market because it would dilute the value. Nonetheless, Corvettes are cool but I wouldn’t hold one long term.

Last edited:

nosavingthrow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2022 Mazda 3 Turbo

johnnyskids

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Si
Any more updates, I've been waiting to see something about model year 2025, specifically the options for colors. I thought there was supposed to be something dropping a week or two ago.

itzTang

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 3.0
Any more updates, I've been waiting to see something about model year 2025, specifically the options for colors. I thought there was supposed to be something dropping a week or two ago.
For real now. Just 2 more weeks.

OP
OP

Dcarp757

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Tacoma
Once the announcement drops, someone post a link. I will be ready to buy after October (govt contractor). My gut is telling to buy a new 2025 and avoid any surprises and have warranty peace of mind. Mid life crisis car...lol, but hell I deserve it!

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
I wonder if Toyota updates are slow to roll out or not happening at all bc the company is prioritizing and busy figuring out what to do with all the recent shit news and recalls on the Tundra V6TT and Grand Highlander/TX crash testing failure?

I mean Toyota literally has tens of thousands GH and TX models that they cannot sell until this airbag situation is sorted out. Meanwhile, Tundras and Tacomas are just stacking up on the lots, and they have not real plans to rectify the V6TT main bearing issue.

oreobbq

First Name
oreo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91 Refraction Blue
Well there's not really any change for 2025. https://pressroom.toyota.com/take-a-victory-lap-in-the-2025-toyota-gr-supra/

Offered in 3.0 and 3.0 premium options with no special editions. No change in power.

Exterior color options include Stratosphere* (blue), Absolute Zero (white), Nocturnal (black), and Renaissance Red 2.0. The 2025 GR Supra is expected to arrive on dealer lots this fall with a starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Pricing (MSRP) of $56,250 plus Dealer Processing and Handling (DPH) of $1,095 for the GR Supra 3.0 model. The GR Supra 3.0 Premium model starts at an MSRP of $59,400 plus DPH (AT or MT equipped).

Stvee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2007 4Runner
Well that's unfortunate. I was hoping for a new color at least.
Sponsored