Anybody have the Titan motorsports exhaust?

Scoopra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 premium
Titan's exhaust looks good, but I haven't seen any reviews of it. I'm curious if anyone has it and what you think of the quality of it, and the sound.
Sponsored

smr.111

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have the Titan Motorsports 3.5” titanium exhaust. Sounds great. What other questions do you have?

devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
I have it. Be prepared to use a spacer on the k brace under the car. Outside of that it’s been great. What are you actually interested in knowing?

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I have the Titan Motorsports 3.5” titanium exhaust. Sounds great. What other questions do you have?
How’s the sound? Drone? Does the muffler quiet things down a lot in comfort mode? Any rattles from the valve? Fit decent other than issues with the under car brace?

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23’ 3.0 Base
I have it. Be prepared to use a spacer on the k brace under the car. Outside of that it’s been great. What are you actually interested in knowing?
How’s the sound? Drone? Does the muffler quiet things down a lot in comfort mode? Any rattles from the valve? Fit decent other than issues with the under car brace, did you use washers under there? Did it come with them? Which downpipe are you running?

devnull

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P
How’s the sound? Drone? Does the muffler quiet things down a lot in comfort mode? Any rattles from the valve? Fit decent other than issues with the under car brace, did you use washers under there? Did it come with them? Which downpipe are you running?
I think it sounds good. I’m not sensitive to drone so I really can’t even say. It’snot a quiet exhaust and as you can see the muffler is on the smaller side.

I had to use a spacer/washer on the under car brace. It didn’t come with washers.

stock downpipe for now. Going to go AA catted soon. Catless I can see this being a really loud exhaust.

OP
OP
Scoopra

Scoopra

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 premium
I know you're probably not getting under there and looking much, but does it seem to be holding up well?

smr.111

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Very happy with mine. 6k miles on it. Seems to be holding up fine. Slight valve rattle at low rpm. Little drone with valve open at highway speed. No drone with valve closed. Also quite a bit quieter with the valve closed. I have a DS-1 high flow catted down pipe which did make the whole system louder. I also installed the CG precision valve controller-so even in sport mode I can keep it quieter. Much lighter than stock. Any other questions?

smr.111

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I also put some exhaust wrap where it crosses the K brace, rather than spacing it down. That’s holding up well. Did need some spacers/washers on the rear hangers for clearance out the rear openings. Also had to rewire and extend the exhaust valve wiring since they mount it in a different location.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
LMK if you need one Have them in stock! + videos

Mox

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Turbulence Grey Supra
I've had the Titan exhaust for about 4000 miles. I'm running a catless Titan downpipe, tuned with PI and E85. I had some initial exhaust flap rattle but that seems to have gone away. Drones at certain rpm's but not bad. Very mild in comfort mode. WOT sounds great! With a EcuTek tune you can control the burbles from crazy gun shot loud crack to a lite grumble.
Sponsored