Anyone have experience with CPM products?

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Being in Japan, the parts for the car are surprisingly limited. But I did see this company selling a few interesting parts on Yahoo Auctions. Are they more for looks or worth the money? cpm tech.jp is the site
Sponsored

OP
OP
Trevor

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
They only have three parts. The engine brace, under carriage brace and the strut looking part. That undercarriage brace looks really cool, just don't know if its for looks etc.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
They only have three parts. The engine brace, under carriage brace and the strut looking part. That undercarriage brace looks really cool, just don't know if its for looks etc.
You said parts are limited in Japan. What part are you looking for exactly? Most major brands in japan has parts released.

OP
OP
Trevor

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
What? I’m an exporter. Haha. Calm down

OP
OP
Trevor

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
You said parts are limited in Japan. What part are you looking for exactly? Most major brands in japan has parts released.
I meant America has more products. HKS is super expensive.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
I meant America has more products. HKS is super expensive.
Y’all got all the badass wheel companies….. We have more carbon fiber parts companies….. lol 😂

OP
OP
Trevor

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Y’all got all the badass wheel companies….. We have more carbon fiber parts companies….. lol 😂
Luckily I bought my car with the nice wheels already. I just didn't do enough research before buying to realize it didn't have the aftermarket support I thought it would. But when I randomly find parts for sale I just don't know if the research went into it the same as the big companies. Which is why the underbody carriage brace looked cool and made me want to purchase it.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Luckily I bought my car with the nice wheels already. I just didn't do enough research before buying to realize it didn't have the aftermarket support I thought it would. But when I randomly find parts for sale I just don't know if the research went into it the same as the big companies. Which is why the underbody carriage brace looked cool and made me want to purchase it.
i am super confused. The a90 Supra has more aftermarket support than any car that I can remember especially so soon…. You mean just in Japan?

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Again what parts are you looking for. Every aspect of the car has some sort of mod available to some extent. From both companies in Japan and outside.

OP
OP
Trevor

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
This is the image of their lower support brace. Im not looking for any one thing in particular, I kind of buy parts on a whim. The original post was to see if someone said this company is worthless or if I will be the guinea pig
p_img_6048775643cdc.jpg

OP
OP
Trevor

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
i am super confused. The a90 Supra has more aftermarket support than any car that I can remember especially so soon…. You mean just in Japan?
America has a ton of products it seems. The price to ship them here is a pain. I got lucky and bought a used Boost Logic down pipe on Yahoo auctions. But the Japanese makers have become quite strict on what they put out as far as road legal.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Honestly I don't agree with that coming from FRS/BRZ. Maybe because Supra design wise is more mature, also somewhat limited due to styling and electric gizmos. It took companies a long time to come up with things and they pop-up and die. Some showed designs, never materialized.. then the Bosch fiasco.. then 6port vs 2... I'd say it's rather limited.

Right off the bat frs had shitloads of styling, superchargers, TCs, headers, wheels.... Pages and pages of parts...

https://86speed.com/performance?pagenumber=19
19 pages just for performance parts on this site ..
Sponsored