Anyone have experience with CPM products?

OP
OP
Trevor

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Honestly I don't agree with that coming from FRS/BRZ. Maybe because Supra design wise is more mature, also somewhat limited due to styling and electric gizmos. It took companies a long time to come up with things and they pop-up and die. Some showed designs, never materialized.. then the Bosch fiasco.. then 6port vs 2... I'd say it's rather limited.

Right off the bat frs had shitloads of styling, superchargers, TCs, headers, wheels.... Pages and pages of parts...

https://86speed.com/performance?pagenumber=19
19 pages just for performance parts on this site ..
I was messaging a tuner about the engine and I asked, am I gonna need a tune after every part? And he laughed and me and said what parts? your intake and downpipe? :( lol
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
I was messaging a tuner about the engine and I asked, am I gonna need a tune after every part? And he laughed and me and said what parts? your intake and downpipe? :( lol
Really all you need for easy power though.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
This is the image of their lower support brace. Im not looking for any one thing in particular, I kind of buy parts on a whim. The original post was to see if someone said this company is worthless or if I will be the guinea pig
p_img_6048775643cdc.jpg
I like this look and design better than Cusco, How much is this and how long does shipping take?

PaulFRDE

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red Supra 3.0 2022, Black BMW 116i 2022
Honestly I don't agree with that coming from FRS/BRZ. Maybe because Supra design wise is more mature, also somewhat limited due to styling and electric gizmos. It took companies a long time to come up with things and they pop-up and die. Some showed designs, never materialized.. then the Bosch fiasco.. then 6port vs 2... I'd say it's rather limited.

Right off the bat frs had shitloads of styling, superchargers, TCs, headers, wheels.... Pages and pages of parts...

https://86speed.com/performance?pagenumber=19
19 pages just for performance parts on this site ..
Agreed, just HKS had like 3 different versions of their supercharger for the 86. So much easier than the supra that send shit codes as soon as you change the coilovers or tire pressure 😅

OP
OP
Trevor

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I like this look and design better than Cusco, How much is this and how long does shipping take?
The website has it listed at ¥41,800 so about 350 dollars I think, and Yahoo auction says 2 week lead time. I assume to America shipping would hurt.

OP
OP
Trevor

Trevor

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I ordered one, it was about 400 shipped to US with current exchange rate. Will update once it arrives.
Awesome, yea let me know. If they are a new company(not sure) I might be able to do some business sales with them.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Amazon japan has
Awesome, yea let me know. If they are a new company(not sure) I might be able to do some business sales with them.
They aren't really new they produced parts for bmws just doesn't seem like many reviews available.

Wiil

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
I ordered from Black Hawk Japan on March 8th, and it arrived today. Looks nice, it says the black piece can be removed for a softer feel.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
I ordered from Black Hawk Japan on March 8th, and it arrived today. Looks nice, it says the black piece can be removed for a softer feel.
That was quick!

Wiil

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
They aren't really new they produced parts for bmws just doesn't seem like many reviews available.
Looks like this part was primarily designed for the Z4. Those extra support bits seem to be in a different spot.
1678843068946.png