B58 JB Plus Quick Install Tuner ....

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
what if i were to post.. two different instances.. when a JB+ E25 catless DP 2022 AT has beaten two different JB4 custom map 6? oh the spiraling in this thread
If you knew what a catless piggyback datalog looked liked without proper wastegate tuning, you would not want to run that 😆

JB+ is awesome for stock DP cars though.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner
If you knew what a catless piggyback datalog looked liked without proper wastegate tuning, you would not want to run that 😆

some of my friends are delinquents :grouphug:

66joeyn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler 2023 Supra

hi colonel Adams. Drumb question, but I am old school and consider an intake tube, catted performance downpipe, cold air intake, etc things like this is still stock because they are not major changes. Can you please share your thoughts as I am looking at a jb+ with these types of small changes. Thank you.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
3pm dial and below is a safe bet with aftermarket dp imo.

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout
What setting did you use?

thx
I did both factory setting and max setting with e25-e30 and I found that factory setting felt the best in terms of smooth power delivery and butt dyno.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
hi colonel Adams. Drumb question, but I am old school and consider an intake tube, catted performance downpipe, cold air intake, etc things like this is still stock because they are not major changes. Can you please share your thoughts as I am looking at a jb+ with these types of small changes. Thank you.
The only mod that could potentially conflict with the JB+ is the downpipe. These cars use an electronic wastegate that is super finicky when you start messing with backpressure. Works fine when stock, but when a piggyback starts messing with the DME too, it can sometimes cause some stumbles in the power. Some catted DPs have worked fine, but honestly I just recommend JB4 since you can tune for the DP.

swrdply400mrelay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Veloster N, 2024 Stratosphere MT
The only mod that could potentially conflict with the JB+ is the downpipe. These cars use an electronic wastegate that is super finicky when you start messing with backpressure. Works fine when stock, but when a piggyback starts messing with the DME too, it can sometimes cause some stumbles in the power. Some catted DPs have worked fine, but honestly I just recommend JB4 since you can tune for the DP.
Anyone tune JB4 for MT? I thought Jesse didn’t

RyanA90

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
‘23 Supra A91-MT Burnout

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
So I took out my JB+ as I was taking my car in for a service and boy does it make a difference. I only drove it for a few days this way but I seriously couldn't deal with the difference. I guess once you get used to the extra kick, you just can't go back. What a great little mod. Love it.
Sponsored